MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

2 minutes ago, jkeeton81 said:

Irish....if you get rid of your friday,  I have a single upper for Saturday I am selling cheaper than most

Of course I am still hoping to grab a GA for that night :)

Should of mentioned will need a pair - thanks though!

27 minutes ago, irishguns said:

Guys I'm willing to take a good offer for my 2 tickets for Fri 8th Section 10 row 8 - have them on stub hub but am Ireland for the US on Thursday and would ideally like them gone before then

Really excellent seats!

Would potentially take some cheap seats for Saturday as a trade against them...

Your price is too high on StubHub, there are several pairs of tickets in the same section selling for much less than yours, including one pair for $300/ticket, $200/ticket less.

Edited by tsinindy

52 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Your price is too high on StubHub, there are several pairs of tickets in the same section selling for much less than yours, including one pair for $300/ticket, $200/ticket less.

I have them advertised to get back what I paid once their fee is taken I would take less from a fan on this board

Just throwing it out there that if anyone has GA and would rather seats for night 1 in Vegas I'd be glad to trade mine. I know its late to the game, and I'm fine with the seats that I have, but just in case like PitBoss someone would just prefer seats I'd gladly make the trade. I've got lower level, so if anyone was curious feel free to drop me a PM. Again, I'm not expecting anything, but I went from preferring to have to seats to now being ok with standing that maybe someone else went from wanting to stand all night to now have the luxury of a seat that night lol!

I have one ticket available for Saturday 9th April  in Block 207 Row B.

I couldn't get near the ordinary tickets in the Nightrain presale so this ticket was bought as a 'Premium' ticket face value $292!

The tickets in this section were only sold in pairs. I needed 3 so have 1 spare.

This is an electronic print at home ticket.

Block 207 is about 3/4 back from the stage and should have a good view over the lower tier and GA.

I am looking to sell at face value, the price I paid, no more.

If anybody is interested message me through the forum.

First person to respond and willing to pay face value gets the ticket.

I am from the UK and will be arriving in LV on the 8th so can meet up  on the Strip any time (within reason) during the day on Saturday 9th to exchange the ticket/cash.

This is genuine. I am going to the concert myself and you will be sitting right behind me.

No time wasters please!

OK, so let's see if I can explain all of this fairly easily:

I have two tickets to sell. Section 13, Row W. I bought tickets during the onsale, found these for a bargain, gave the ones I pulled at the onsale away for face, and these have been my seats. Until that hotel deal came a few weeks ago, then I pulled the trigger on section 15.

SO, these two are up for grabs. I paid $720 for them, $360 each. The reason I haven't listed them here yet is I don't want to scalp people. I have bought and sold tickets to these shows for people on this forum. I didn't want to abuse that. So I have a deal to offer, basically a package. I would sell the tickets for $680, AND I have like $85 on an expedia coupon that I can offer to someone. I basically got $200 from expedia. I'm using it for my room Thursday, and could give the rest to someone here. So that way, these tickets are basically being sold for face which is hopefully an OK compromise.

I figured if someone needed tickets they might also need a room, so you'd be spending face, plus a hotel anyway, and this way I can get a bit of kickback as well, hopefully without seeming like a total dick. Again, I really respect this forum. If this isn't cool, feel free to delete it or I'll take it down. Just figured I'd shoot it out cause it seems like a roundabout way to sell face. If anyone is interested feel free to PM. Again, good guy here as people can vouch for but just looking for a way to make back the little over face I spent on them without quite upcharging anyone here. Best of luck to anyone still looking for tickets!

• downzy unpinned this topic
On 4/1/2016 at 6:48 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

Sold my extra Silver GA ticket.

I looked at Stubhub yesterday for the friday show and there were seats in 204 and one other upper section for 250 (only 50 bucks above face value, and it's probably to cover the Stubhub fee...)

How are people working around the Silver GA or VIP tickets? Aren' they checking for ID at the time of entrance and are non transferable? I purchased one and am afraid they won't let me in. Surely I'm not the only one in this situation.

With that said I may need a Saturday ticket, GA preferred. Thanks

7 hours ago, Chuerta86 said:

How are people working around the Silver GA or VIP tickets? Aren' they checking for ID at the time of entrance and are non transferable? I purchased one and am afraid they won't let me in. Surely I'm not the only one in this situation.

Hi,

I have one ticket available for Saturday 9th in Section 207 Row B.

It was bought as a 'Premium' ticket but is just a seat with no hospitality included.

There is nothing on the T&Cs of the eTicket to say that people will be ID'ed on the way in or that the tickets can't be transferred.

I get the impression the ticket should be enough on its own to get you in.

If you are interested in my ticket it is still available - for details see my previous post.

I would be prepared to consider a reasonable cash offer, below the price I paid for it, ie iro $250.

Cheers.

9 hours ago, Chuerta86 said:

You will get in with the ticket...however you will not be able to take advantage of the early entry or VIP lounge, etc.

• Like 1