MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

If anyone has a single upper level ticket ($100-150 range) for either night that can be sent via email please let me know and I will buy it right away. I had one lined up that fell through and am too broke to afford scalper prices. Any help would be great. Thank you

I've got a spare Saturday GA ticket for sale for $400. (I bought the MLife deal at The Excalibur solely for these tickets - I'm not using the hotel room) so am just charging 50% of the overall cost. I'm still going so will collect at will call tomorrow. 

On April 6, 2016 at 7:13 AM, FallenRoses said:

Anyone want to upgrade their seat to VIP early entry Pit on Friday. My dad is going with me but can't stand long enough to use the pit ticket. Seat plus cash preferable.

I'm interested. I'm in section 7

I hate that this is my first post, but I guess it's worth a try. I'm looking for a single GA for tonight (Friday) as my second one from a craigslister fell through. I got one but need one for my buddy. Staying at golden nugget but could meet anywhere within a reasonable timeframe. New to this forum but still a fan!

I have just arrived in LV and still have 1 ticket available for Saturday 9th in Row B Section 207.

This ticket cost me $292 as a Premium ticket thru the AXS presale  but I will accept offers iro $150 cash only.

I can meet tomorrow during the day along the Strip to exchange the ticket or at the venue just before the concert.

I am going to the concert myself so we can go in together if you have any doubts about getting in or about the ticket being genuine.

OK.  Interesting turn of events.  I am now selling my single GA for Friday night for what I paid: $400.  Pm me for my phone number and where we could meet.

Axs just put up some more seats, including some GA for about 490 (inc. Fees), which is more than my buddy wanted to spend.  We snagged a pair in frontish rows in section 201 which should be interesting if you look at the map.  Section 227 if you want slash side.  Hopefully not obstructed view!  Those seats were 199 ea plus fees.

I'm looking to swap a GA PIT2 ticket for the Atlanta show for a Pit ticket for the DC show. If a NYC Pit is available, I'll gladly trade this Atlanta Pit ticket for that one and pay for the extra cost and fees to make up the difference. I also have 2 2nd Row A5 Floors for the DC show. I could also swap out one of these for a DC pit ticket and cover a few rounds for you at the DC show to show my appreciation for your generosity.

Ticket swap 

i have a ticket, really good seat for section 3 row M for Saturday in Vegas. Those seats were selling for €395 face value on AXS at general sale. Anyone who wants to have a seat for the second show and interested in swapping with GA for Saturday? :-) PM me if interested.

Edited by UKbliss