MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

SOLD selling single ticket for tonight section 3 Row M seat 18 close to stage Duff's side. Ticket in hand or e- ticket can forward to you. I am in Vegas and just bought a GA ticket so need to give this away. PM me

Edited by UKbliss

Hey, I scored 2 tickets, lower box, for San Francisco but due to unforeseen circumstances, I can not travel to the USA this early in August.

Does anyone have 2 San Diego tickets and is willing to swap those for my 2 San Francisco tickets (if the SD tickets are more expensive, I'm obviously willing to pay the difference)?

That would be awesome and would save my GN'R Summer Vacation! :)

EDIT: As an alternative, probably someone who wants to go to the SF show might buy 2 San Diego tickets of my choice and we swap tickets & I pay the difference?

Edited by rocco

Pittsburgh tickets for sale: 2 in section 513, row cc seats 24 and 25. Looking for face value including fees, which comes to 81.95 each. I have them as PDF tickets from Ticketmaster so will e-mail. Payment through Paypal.

Change of plans means I am going to Nashville show now.

• downzy pinned this topic
1 hour ago, tdane14 said:

Hey all, I have 6 tickets in Section J row 1 that I'm selling, I bought way too many during the presale and can't find enough family and friends to go. I live in Glendale so let me know if interested. Face price with taxes is roughly 279 each. I also have section 2 in section A Row 27 I think. I managed to score GA tickets so I'm all over that instead.

Moved this to both the show thread and to the ticket swap thread.

On 4/21/2016 at 11:41 AM, downzy said:

Moved this to both the show thread and to the ticket swap thread.

Think I deleted my old post on accident. Sorry i'm new to online forums. Here it is: 

Hey all, I have 6 tickets in Section J row 1 for the Glendale show that I'm selling, I bought way too many during the presale and can't find enough family and friends to go. I live in Glendale so let me know if interested. Face price with taxes is roughly 279 each. I also have section 2 in section A Row 27. I managed to score GA tickets so I'm all over that instead.

thanks for moving my post FRONTMAN.

Edited by tdane14

Looking to sell my GA PIT 2 ticket for the final show of the tour in San Diego.  Looking for face value.  Have to fly out of town that morning for my sister's wedding ;-/

hard copy ticket in my possession - just want to break even

Edited by Evan442
  • Like 1

I have GA pit (Duff side of stage) for July 3. Bought the pair and I may have one available at FACE (plus taxes). If you live in Chicago and can meet up and are interested, let me know. I'll know tonight if I have the extra ticket. Again, July 3, Soldier Field, GA pit.