MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

Selling 2 Tickets together for the Final Show in San Diego 

Slash Side - Elevated Field Level 

Guns N' Roses: Not In This Lifetime...   Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, CA   Mon, Aug 22, 2016 07:00 PM

Section F33   Row 14   Seat 5,6

We (me and my sister) paid  $356.50 total   ($150 plus Ticketmaster fee $28.25 per seat), and are looking to sell these together for that amount ASAP  (so we can get the cost off the credit card.....)

You can pay by paypal and I will send you the PDF tickets Ticketmaster sent us.

I've been reading the threads since the boys got back together but I haven't posted, and I'm going to be honest, I have no idea how the private messaging or anything works it's been so long since I've been on a message board.  But I guess try that private message, and if you don't hear back in a day or two, yell at me on this thread!

We're selling these because we got lucky after we bought these and got Slash pit tickets!!!!!!!!  (Our teenage dreams come true.) 

(I stood outside for the Troubador show, I was hoping there would be a way to get in and as I was leaving someone was playing a clip,  and they said to come here for people posting videos and pictures - and I just want to say, I'm so happy to have these message boards and see fans talk and to fall back in to my obsession - I'm reading Duffs book and trying to learn guitar again - my other teenage dream.)

SanDiegoTickets.png

I ended up with extra tickets to Chicago July 1st and put them up on Ticketmaster for sale. However, ticketmaster has crazy fees so I will gladly sell both tickets at face value + fees of $275/ea if anyone is interested

Floor Seating: SEC B2, Row 27, Seat 7 and Seat 8

Edited by mayday23

9 hours ago, coolranchdressing! said:

no but there's no nose bleeds avail' anymore and I'm looking on the dirt cheap side (as I've gone all out LV X2 and I'm going to t.o.)...

I also did both Vegas shows and I'm doing Toronto as well. I have awesome side stage seats for Detroit and my advice to you is go to the show, even without tickets and during the opening band you should have no problem naming your own price with scalpers or even people selling on Craigslist . Even if the show sells out ,with 50,000 people attending,there will be tons of sellers the day of the show for one reason or another. Good luck. Cool that we're doing the same four shows!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

I also did both Vegas shows and I'm doing Toronto as well. I have awesome side stage seats for Detroit and my advice to you is go to the show, even without tickets and during the opening band you should have no problem naming your own price with scalpers or even people selling on Craigslist . Even if the show sells out ,with 50,000 people attending,there will be tons of sellers the day of the show for one reason or another. Good luck. Cool that we're doing the same four shows!

thanks for the advice...thats what I ended up doing for the hammerstein shows in NY NY years ago (I bought tickes proior to the 2nd show but bought tix the day of for the 1st show w/ my sis)...and yes I ended up getting tix at cost as ppl were desperate to sell. I was thinking of that method but its maybe too chancey the day of (driving down is a trek)...but something to consider. maybe I'll see you beside the stage rocking out!

I've decided to attend the Houston GN'R show on August 5th at NRG Stadium in addition to the Arlington (Dallas) gig.
SOMEONE needs to document the Texas shows!

I have an extra top price ticket for the Arlington show (SEC 138/Row 16) that I'd be willing to trade for a comparable top price Houston ticket (lower level or floor seat close to the stage).

I'd also be willing to sell my extra Arlington ticket at cost ($280). I bought it for a friend who is not big enough of a fan to spend $280 to see Guns N' Roses.
I may even be able to provide accommodations in Arlington as I live a few miles from AT&T Stadium. If you're interested let me know. No weirdos or obnoxious screamers! :)

Arlington seating chart: http://www.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-arlington-texas-08-03-2016/event/0C00507D075F4D2D?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Thank You!

Edited by rockphantom

On 5/17/2016 at 10:09 AM, patmac54 said:

Hey all,

My buddy and I are looking for two (2) GA tickets to the MetLife Stadium show in New York (NJ) for Saturday July 23rd.

We'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Pat

Anyone with 2 tickets to MetLife June 23rd...anyone? Anyone?...Bueller, Bueller?

4 minutes ago, patmac54 said:

Anyone with 2 tickets to MetLife June 23rd...anyone? Anyone?...Bueller, Bueller?

Wait until the week of the show. GA tickets will be released on Ticketmaster.

Prime tickets are usually made available at face value a few days before showtime.

All you need is just a little patience...

• Like 1

Looking to sell my single tickets to DC and Pittsburgh. Both are really close behind the pit. I think DC is like 15th row and Pittsburgh is possibly 9th. Both are hard stock tickets. In the market to upgrade to GA for both shows. Face value. PM me if you're interested. 

21 hours ago, rockphantom said:

Wait until the week of the show. GA tickets will be released on Ticketmaster.

Prime tickets are usually made available at face value a few days before showtime.

All you need is just a little patience...

Rockphantom, I appreciate the tip.  Call me a nervous nelly, I'd feel more comfortable knowing I had the tickets locked up well before the show.  It just so happened my wife was giving birth that thursday/friday tickets initially went on sale (and I'm not a Nighttrain member).

But, I will continue to be watchful.

I have two tickets to Pittsburgh July 12 for sale, section 513. Willing to eat the fees on these, so if you are looking to score cheap tickets you can secure them right here and sit back and relax.