MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

This may help some looking for Toronto tickets:

Tickets are showing as available for VIP packages in Toronto.  Prices in Canadian Funds.

$492 for Live and Let Die VIP Tour Package - Section A5 Row 11 (14 tickets available at time of posting)

$747 for Paradise City VIP Lounge Package - Section A5 Row 9 (12 tickets available at time of posting)

I wouldn't pay this much but with nosebleeds going for $300+ on resale this may be a good option for some.  Resale tickets in A5 range from $700 - $1200 for just the ticket.

LIVE AND LET DIE VIP TOUR PACKAGE
Package includes:
One premium reserved seat in the first 20 rows behind the GA Pit!
Limited edition Guns N Roses VIP book in custom packaging!
VIP commemorative concert ticket
Private VIP check in location with red carpet entrance
VIP Concierge team on site

PARADISE CITY VIP LOUNGE PACKAGE
Package includes:
One premium reserved seat in the first 10 rows behind the GA Pit!
Invitation to the Paradise City Lounge including: hot and cold hors d' oeuvres, beer, wine, and signature cocktails*
DJ rockin' your favorite GN'R hits!
Photo booth set up, GN'R trivia and more!
One parking space per order (where available)
Official Guns N Roses Paradise City Lounge laminate
Limited edition Guns N Roses VIP book in custom packaging!
VIP commemorative concert ticket
Early entrance into the venue
Crowdfree tour merchandise shopping
Private VIP check in location with red carpet entrance
VIP photo opportunity at red carpet entrance in front of the VIP backdrop to commemorate your night!
VIP Concierge team on site

2 Tickets for sale FACE value (standard ticket, NOT VIP, price is way lower than VIP) Detroit section D close to Middle section near isle in the first 10 rows, PM for details.

Untitled 1.jpg

Edited by gunsguy

On May 30, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Jono23 said:

I have 2 tickets for July 24th at MetLife Stadium in NJ that I'm looking to sell at face value. Section 113 Row 13. I have the physical tickets in hand right now.

Screen Shot 2016-05-30 at 4.35.20 PM.png

By chance do you have 2 tickets to the July 23rd show?

I've got 2 tickets to the Washington DC show, June 26th that I can't make it to.  Floor Section A1, Row 26, face value is $250 + the $40 in fees per ticket.   Asking $200 per ticket.

I haven't posted much on here, but my ebay name is "underpar23952" and I have 100% feedback with 454 transactions and tons of sales.  I also buy and sell on the high-end audio equipment site Audiogon, my name there is "jimmywho," also with a perfect record.  

If interested PM me and we can figure it out.

Thanks.

Edit:  Just put them on ebay if anyone wants to buy them there (I hope the link is allowed, I figured since I don't post much someone would rather buy them with ebay protection, etc)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282059617239?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Edited by liqddynamite

I have Multi pairs of seats to sell. I received a job transfer and will not be attending these unfortunately! Face and Fees!

(2) 7/3 Soldier Field Sec 232 Row 3  

(2) 7/14 Lincoln Financial Field Field 5 Row 11

(4) 7/14 Lincoln Financial Sec 104 Row 28

Feel free to contact me via email tappybud@gmail.com

I'm selling tickets to the July 23rd show at MetLife Stadium.

I have four tickets in Section 113 (row 14) and four tickets in Section 142 (row 27). Those are face plus fees.

I also have three tixx in THE PIT!! I didn't pay face value for these but I can sell them for the price I paid (with my proof of purchase, of course).

Message me or email jmarti04@hotmail.com if you're interested. See you at the show! 

• Like 1

On June 1, 2016 at 8:01 PM, patmac54 said:

By chance do you have 2 tickets to the July 23rd show?

I actually have three tickets for the July 23 show but I'm not selling them since I'll be there! I bought them at resale prices and of course ticketmaster recently released more tickets like they always do... "Sold Out" never really means sold out..

On May 30, 2016 at 4:38 PM, Jono23 said:

I have 2 tickets for July 24th at MetLife Stadium in NJ that I'm looking to sell at face value. Section 113 Row 13. I have the physical tickets in hand right now.

Screen Shot 2016-05-30 at 4.35.20 PM.png

I may even sell these below cost to a fan since I need to unload them.

I've got two tickets in section A, row 26 for the Detroit show. I ended up getting different seats with friends, so I just would like to get rid of these. Willing to sell for $400 for the pair, or best offer. Unfortunately they are Flash Seats (Ford Field's electronic ticket system) and I can't transfer them to paper tickets so I will have to transfer them electronically using that.

Edited by aubrey1111

Cheap tickets for Pittsburgh available! 2 x nosebleeds available at a discount.. section 513, row cc, seats 24 and 25. 

Yours for $100. 

(Face value with fees comes to $163.)

Hey folks....I have 2 great seats to the Kansas City show that I'm looking to sell for face value (or maybe a little less if you buy me a beer at the show....ha!).  We were able to upgrade to pit tickets, so we're just trying to recoup most of our losses on our original seats.

Floor section A, row 10

Face value was $250 each before fees...PM me if anyone is interested and we can work out a deal.

I ended up with extra tickets to Chicago July 1st and put them up on Ticketmaster for sale. However, ticketmaster has crazy fees so I will gladly sell both tickets at face value of $250/ea if anyone is interested. I will eat the ticketmaster fees.

Floor Seating: SEC B2, Row 27, Seat 7 and Seat 8

On 6/4/2016 at 11:05 PM, duff21 said:

I'm selling tickets to the July 23rd show at MetLife Stadium.

I have four tickets in Section 113 (row 14) and four tickets in Section 142 (row 27). Those are face plus fees.

I also have three tixx in THE PIT!! I didn't pay face value for these but I can sell them for the price I paid (with my proof of purchase, of course).

Message me or email jmarti04@hotmail.com if you're interested. See you at the show! 

Just an update for my fellow Gunners! Thanks to all of you who contacted me about Section 113. Those tickets are now SOLD. But I still have 4 tickets in Section 142 (face value) and three in GA/the pit. Message me here or jmarti04@hotmail.com if you're interested. 

ONLY SIX WEEKS TO GO! SO PSYCHED!

I'm looking to swap a GA ticket for the July 1st Chicago show. I've got 1 ticket in GA1 and 1 in GA2. Trying to have my tickets be in the same section, so if someone is willing to trade their GA ticket for the opposite section, please let me know. :)

Hey, I just broke my ankle. Have to have surgery and will now miss the the Ford Field Show. 

I'm trying to see if anyone is looking for tickets.I'm in section 319, Row 7, seats 24, 25 and 26 with a parking pass wich I'll just throw in for free. Just looking for face value. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Thanks.