MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

23 hours ago, Dmbfan41 said:

Im Giving away my GNR 7/3 Tickets Sec 232 Row 3! Yes Giving away , No reasonable offer will be turned down in the next 24 hours!

Can anyone confirm a successful ticket master trade for floor seats to pit tix? One guy said he got screwed. Just curious about upgrading. Thanks.

I have one spare ticket for Chicago Jul3, friend had to cancel

A4, row 10, seat 18

still 250 plus fees on TM (I paid 280)

looking for 200

and btw., most people look for tickets on secondary market on stubhub in the US, but try also viagogo, there are some good deals way under face value.

2 minutes ago, Satapher_Groddius said:

I'm looking for two GA PIT tickets for Orlando's gig... does anyone have them???

Thanks!

They have some floor seats they recently released.  Some they even reduced the price to $150 towards the back center floor area.  You may want to pick up a set of those then try upgrading the day of the show...they should release any unsold VIP package tickets, including pit tickets.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

They have some floor seats they recently released.  Some they even reduced the price to $150 towards the back center floor area.  You may want to pick up a set of those then try upgrading the day of the show...they should release any unsold VIP package tickets, including pit tickets.  

Great tip! thanx!

12 hours ago, superdave said:

A friend of mine is looking for a pit 1 ticket to Nashville so he can be with me and my friend for the show. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You can get them through ticketmaster right now they are NOT Fan to Fan and still cost $250+fees.