MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

2 TICKETS AT&T PARK AUGUST 9 FIELD 6 ROW 10 SEATS 8-9. $616 FOR THE PAIR. LOCATED IN SO CAL IN SAN FERNANDO VALLEY (818)903-8247 PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA TEXT IF INTERESTED. 

I need to sell an extra ticket in a prime lower level location for the Guns N' Roses show in Arlington, TX at AT&T Stadium on Wednesday, August 3rd.
The seat for sale is located in SEC 138/ROW 16 (right next to the stage). I would also be willing to sell my ticket too if anyone out there is interested in buying a pair. Each ticket is available at the face value of $280. My friend was planning to attend the show with me. However, he is required to have critical neck surgery on August 2nd. Therefore my friend will not be able to attend. Please let me know if you are interested, or have any questions. Thank You!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-arlington-texas-08-03-2016/event/0C00507D075F4D2D?tm_link=edp_onsale&bba=1

Also, is anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area planning to drive down to Houston for the August 5th show at NRG Stadium?
If so, please let me know ASAP. I have a sixth row floor ticket,  but no transportation since my friend has been sidelined.
I am a low key, sober, guy who would be happy to contribute my fair share towards fuel/lodging expenses.

Thank You!
cleardot.gif

Hey I'm actually looking to purchase one, possibly two, ticketmaster hard stock ticket stubs from the Cincinnati show. Preferably from the pit if possible. I had the print at home kind. Looking for the real thing to frame. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Anyone have a decent pair of seats for Saturday NJ they're looking to move? As much as I dislike stadium shows I think my wife and I are going to hit that one, at least. It's been too long since Vegas. :)

EDIT: Got 'em. 3rd row on the side, looking into Richard's right ear.

Edited by Blackjacker
Tickets done got bought.

12 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Anyone have a decent pair of seats for Saturday NJ they're looking to move? As much as I dislike stadium shows I think my wife and I are going to hit that one, at least. It's been too long since Vegas. :)

I have an extra pair of good seats for Sunday if you are interested.  Sec 111C.  Looking for face value

Most of you understand this but please have a re-look at what was written in the first post as it is VERY important:

Notice to all mygnrforum users:
Scalping of tickets will NOT be permitted on this site. If you post an offer to sell tickets, you will only be allowed to offer them at face value or less. Any post offering tickets for anything over face value will be removed and the user making the post will receive a warning point and suspension.
Also-
All ticket offers on this site are strictly between the buyer & seller, mygnrforum is in NO WAY responsible for anything to do with transactions conducted between users.

I have 2 tickets for Metlife 7/23 Section 111A   Row 23   Seat 11,12

Cost my friend 315 each, willing to hear best offer or to swap them for 7/24 tickets.

I can email them or bringing them to the venue (I'm still going to the concert)

Section 138, row 10, seats 12-11. Paid 380, will take 300. Can provide whatever you need to make you secure with the transaction. Please email travismichaelmoore at gmail.com if interested. Mods please move if need be.

On 7/13/2016 at 3:24 PM, Guest said:

Hey guys I have 2 tickets for gnr show in San Francisco that I've had no luck with selling. Not trying to make a profit just selling them for what I paid. The show is August at AT&T park field section 6 row 10 seats 8-9. $616 for the pair. Please contact me if interested I am located in Southern California in the San Fernando valley (818) 903-8247. Please text as I do not answer phone calls from unknown numbers. 

you're welcome

I got 2 extra tickets for section 5 row 26, seat 19+20 Sunday the 24th . It's will call, so I have to give them to you personally. I paid 633,45 with fees. PM me if you're interested - we can find a price, that works for both of us ?

Edited by Hejanne