MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

Hey Guys, I'm selling 2 tickets for the AT&T Park show in SF August 9th. Tickets are row 3 section 127 at face value. We purchased these initially but decided to get other seats instead, so I will be at the event if you want to meet there on or prior to the event. I can provide proof of purchase and photo ID, license etc. for peace of mind. Not looking to make any money, just to gain back what I spent and I can show evidence of purchase as well. Message me if interested or text me at 415-260-3015 - Jon. Thanks!

Edited by J. Rose

is anyone interested in two pit tickets for the SF show August 9th? i will sell them for face value 613.00 for both. this is the price of the tickets only i am not including the fees i paid which were close to 200.00. i do need to know as soon as possible. PM me if interested. thanks!

For sale! Pit B ticket for this Sunday's show in New Orleans. I only want $150 for it (around $100 off the face value). Or make me an offer. The only reason I can't go is because I had to postpone my trip to the US (I'm in Europe). 

It's an e-ticket purchased directly from Ticketmaster, and I can send it to you immediately. Let me know if you're interested!

Hi all, new to the forum here.  I'm looking for a PIT 2 ticket for 8/12 in Seattle.  On StubHub I've seen the pit tickets list PIT2, but then a GA number, like GA5, or GA2, GA7... What is the GA number for?  Is the pit sectioned off, and if so, which sections are near the center?  Anyone know? 

Still got my spare ticket for Dallas. Nice seat with good view (not nose bleed). Had several people interested but no one has bought it yet. Might change tomorrow. If not i guess i'll be selling it at the stadium itself!

Edited by Route66

ok so for any FORTUS fans who want to be in the pit 2 which is his side at the SF concert 8-9 and who have 2 pit tickets for pit 1 ( Slash side ) I will exchange with you. or if you want to BUY my tickets i will sell them, they cost me over 800.00 w/ fees, I will see both of them for 550.00 but I need to know ASAP as i have a line on some on the Slash side but the guy says he can't hold them that long.

this is turning into a huge cluster ****, I have a leave a day earlier than I planned which means I had to book my hotel an extra night. I have NO idea how far in advance I need to be there to get a good spot up front and if I can't sell/swap I at least wanna be as close to the Slash ide as I can. anyone have any idea how far in advance I need to get in line?? plus I get conflicting reports on leaving my spot to go pee, some say the guy w/me can hold my spot others say it won't be possible.

this is supposed to be a great experience but it already has me stressed so much :(  I would truly appreciate any help; the best would be a straight swap, then would be selling the tickets and of neither of those pan out then advice on how far in advance I should be there to get the place in the pit I want to be. anyway, if anyone can help on any of this thanks so much in advance. shoot me a PM if you can help me out :)

I d

15 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok so for any FORTUS fans who want to be in the pit 2 which is his side at the SF concert 8-9 and who have 2 pit tickets for pit 1 ( Slash side ) I will exchange with you. or if you want to BUY my tickets i will sell them, they cost me over 800.00 w/ fees, I will see both of them for 550.00 but I need to know ASAP as i have a line on some on the Slash side but the guy says he can't hold them that long.

this is turning into a huge cluster ****, I have a leave a day earlier than I planned which means I had to book my hotel an extra night. I have NO idea how far in advance I need to be there to get a good spot up front and if I can't sell/swap I at least wanna be as close to the Slash ide as I can. anyone have any idea how far in advance I need to get in line?? plus I get conflicting reports on leaving my spot to go pee, some say the guy w/me can hold my spot others say it won't be possible.

this is supposed to be a great experience but it already has me stressed so much :(  I would truly appreciate any help; the best would be a straight swap, then would be selling the tickets and of neither of those pan out then advice on how far in advance I should be there to get the place in the pit I want to be. anyway, if anyone can help on any of this thanks so much in advance. shoot me a PM if you can help me out :)

Unless they do something different, there is  no longer a barricade between pit 1 and pit 2, so you can move freely from one to the other.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I haven't seen any barriers between pit one and two and it seemed you could move freely between once in.  I was in line 2.5 hrs before gate in Orlando and it was way earlier than necessary.  Cant remember for sure but it seemed like an hour would have been fine.  Just as important to know exactly which gates and aisles to use and where to get field wristbands.  And run (but they may yell at you to slow down).  Then you should get a good spot.  Had to backtrack for wristband in Atlanta even though was one of first through gates there too and it cost me.

Also... Go to the bathroom and at best your saved area will be smaller when you get back.  And I wouldn't try it after gnr starts.  I had success with the dehydration method.

• Like 1