MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

Does anyone want to buy my single SEC A4 Row 6 seat for the Houston show?

This weekend, I need to take care of my best friend who had neck surgery yesterday.

I just cannot go.

The price is $300 firm sent via as a gift payment via PayPal.

I'll send the PDF ticket as soon as payment is received.

Here is a link to my ebay 100% positive feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rockphantom2

I have ticket insurance and can get a full refund if no one buys the NRG Stadium ticket, so it's all good either way. :D

I'm just trying to avoid the insurance claim hassle....

I'll see my fellow Texans in Arlington tonight!!

For the Seattle show there are pit tickets (Slash's side) for $250 on ticketmaster right now. There is also about 10 seats left on the floor row 9 and up for $250. Get them while you can cause they will be gone shortly. There is a single seat in row #2 and row #3 on Slash's side still available.

2 San Diego Field Tickets for sale!

Unfortunately, I have already bought 2 Tickets for the San Diego show before the LA dates were announced, I have tickets for both LA shows as well and I just can't afford to go to all of the shows.

This is why I'm now selling 2 San Diego Field Tickets: Section F32, Row 12, Seats 7 & 8.

These are online PDF Tickets, and I'm willing to let them go for 300$ for both, which is face value MINUS the Ticketmaster fees.

PM me if you're interested! :)

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-12 um 11.46.29.png

Edited by rocco

STILL Selling 2 Tickets together for the Final Show in San Diego $150 each (no ticket master fees)

Slash Side - Elevated Field Level 

I posted this quite a while back, but now we are a week away so we are willing to eat the Ticketmaster cost.

Guns N' Roses: Not In This Lifetime...   Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, CA   Mon, Aug 22, 2016 07:00 PM

Section F33   Row 14   Seat 5,6

We (me and my sister) paid  $356.50 total   ($150 plus Ticketmaster fee $28.25 per seat), and are looking to sell these together for $300 total.

You can pay by paypal and I will send you the PDF tickets Ticketmaster sent us.

I've been reading the threads since the boys got back together but I haven't posted, and I'm going to be honest, I have no idea how the private messaging or anything works it's been so long since I've been on a message board.  But I guess try that private message, and if you don't hear back in a day or two, yell at me on this thread!

We're selling these because we got lucky after we bought these and got Slash pit tickets!!!!!!!!  (Our teenage dreams come true.) 

SanDiegoTickets.png

On 12. August 2016 at 2:49 AM, rocco said:

2 San Diego Field Tickets for sale!

Unfortunately, I have already bought 2 Tickets for the San Diego show before the LA dates were announced, I have tickets for both LA shows as well and I just can't afford to go to all of the shows.

This is why I'm now selling 2 San Diego Field Tickets: Section F32, Row 12, Seats 7 & 8.

These are online PDF Tickets, and I'm willing to let them go for 300$ for both, which is face value MINUS the Ticketmaster fees.

PM me if you're interested! :)

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-12 um 11.46.29.png

If anyone is interested in my San Diego E-Tickets, please PM me, the price is negotiable :)

On 8/16/2016 at 6:29 PM, LAScorpio said:

STILL Selling 2 Tickets together for the Final Show in San Diego $150 each (no ticket master fees)

Slash Side - Elevated Field Level 

I posted this quite a while back, but now we are a week away so we are willing to eat the Ticketmaster cost.

Guns N' Roses: Not In This Lifetime...   Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, CA   Mon, Aug 22, 2016 07:00 PM

Section F33   Row 14   Seat 5,6

We (me and my sister) paid  $356.50 total   ($150 plus Ticketmaster fee $28.25 per seat), and are looking to sell these together for $300 total.

You can pay by paypal and I will send you the PDF tickets Ticketmaster sent us.

I've been reading the threads since the boys got back together but I haven't posted, and I'm going to be honest, I have no idea how the private messaging or anything works it's been so long since I've been on a message board.  But I guess try that private message, and if you don't hear back in a day or two, yell at me on this thread!

We're selling these because we got lucky after we bought these and got Slash pit tickets!!!!!!!!  (Our teenage dreams come true.) 

SanDiegoTickets.png

These tickets are going for $130 each now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hi!

RE: QSAC Brisbane show February 7th 2017

Looking to downgrade my ticket so I can spend the night with my friend in GA standing.

WTS : Premium reserved floor for Gold general admission standing.

Looking for only $50 for the upgrade. Section for ticket is circled on map.

Untitled.png

Edited by lovingnr

• RussTCB unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...