MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

I bit off more than I can chew on tix.

I have two pairs of tickets for Metlife July 23rd. One pair is Section 5, row 32 and one is Section 115c, row 25.

I also have a pair for Houston August 5th, Section 105, row F

I have two tickets to sell for Philadelphia July 14. I HAVE the tickets already from Ticketmaster. Section 108, row 48.

Face value, $99 x 2. $198 total. I have a Paypal account. I'm willing to eat the extra charges-just need to sell the tickets! I'll pay shipping by trackable mail to anywhere in the US, to boot!

PM me if interested. Trying here first before going to Stubhub. Figured give them a good home till July.

I have a 2 tickets to the July 1st SOLD OUT Chicago Show available in Section 105   Row 15   Seat 17,18.

I am looking for tickets in section 204 205 or 206 any row just need two seats next to each other. I will swap with you for a fee of course of the price difference. Since for 2 tickets in the 200's section are 100 bucks a piece and tickets in the 100's section right there are 250 a piece. INBOX ME or TEXT me 7084655495! 

One extra ticket for sale for the July 23rd show at MetLife stadium.

Section 135, Row 27, Seat 32.  Price: $285

Willing to throw in a MYGNRFORUM T-shirt into the mix for anyone buying my extra ticket!

I have 2 pit tickets (pit 2) for Seattle available for face value. Message me if you're interested. I'm no longer going because the LA shows got announced and I got pit tickets for both.

edit:

No longer available

Edited by Stiff Competition

I got an Pit 2 ticket that would like to trade for Pit 1, or sell at face value.

I have a friend from Costa Rica flying for this and this will truly be one in a lifetime for him.

Edit: LA, 2nd Night

Edit 2: I got my Pit 1 ticket during presale and am now looking to sell my extra Pit 2 ticket.

Edited by Chuerta86

46 minutes ago, Chuerta86 said:

I got an Pit 2 ticket that would like to trade for Pit 1, or sell at face value.

I have a friend from Costa Rica flying for this and this will truly be one in a lifetime for him.

Date and city?

• Like 1

I'm looking to swap pit tickets for the L.A. shows. We have two Pit 2 tickets for 8/18 and one Pit 2 ticket for 8/19. We're looking to trade for Pit 1 tickets. The band members move around a lot so it doesn't really matter in those respects, but it would still be nice to be in the same pit as our friends. PM me if interested.

I have two tickets to GNR in Philly that I am either looking to sell or trade

Section: F8 (floor)

Row: 30

Seats 29 and 30 (aisle)

I will sell them at face value (approximately $375 total), but I am also willing to TRADE for two tickets of close value in East Rutherford, Washington DC, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Foxboro, or Orlando.

Please message me if interested.