Best Film Scenes

Len Cnut

On 11/25/2016 at 7:21 AM, J Dog said:

It even has a bit of the stuff Unforgiven had that people raved about.

idk why but i was not impressed with it that much. maybe too much talk and not enough action? plus the fact that everyone raved about it soooo much i expected more. 

for a while i really didn't like some of the newer Clint Eastwood movies. Million Dollar Baby pissed me off to no end. but Gran Torino, Jersey Boys and especially American Sniper were all great IMO. here is my pick, this scene makes me tear up every time i see it:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

4 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

idk why but i was not impressed with it that much. maybe too much talk and not enough action? plus the fact that everyone raved about it soooo much i expected more. 

for a while i really didn't like some of the newer Clint Eastwood movies. Million Dollar Baby pissed me off to no end. but Gran Torino, Jersey Boys and especially American Sniper were all great IMO. here is my pick, this scene makes me tear up every time i see it:

Awww American Sniper.....saw it in Mexico when it first came out. Everyone walked out in saddened silence. Great movie.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Awww American Sniper.....saw it in Mexico when it first came out. Everyone walked out in saddened silence. Great movie.

it was...and i was surprised how well Bradley Cooper was in that role. R.I.P. Chris Kyle...

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

On 08/01/2017 at 4:28 AM, DieselDaisy said:

I found American Sniper ethically disgusting. Skewed politics.

Cinema is an extremely powerful and useful propaganda tool, the great unwashed soon forget history but a good movie lasts forever.  Just ask Leni Reifenstahl.  And it doesn't even have to be for some grand political means, even little things like the projection of America as this golden fuckin land full of fit birds in bikinis and broad shouldered geezers named Chad or the proliferation of the idea that in England we all sit around on villiage greens drinking tea to the clacking sound of English willow hitting balls.

I enjoyed American Sniper as i enjoyed Rambo III as a fan of cinema, you've just got to bear in mind what my old man told me when i was 8 and he started basically letting me watch any kind of shit i felt like 'dont take it too serious, its only telly'.  

Edited by Len Cnut

1 minute ago, DR DOOM said:

When Jake busts into his brother's house while him and his family are sitting at the table and beats the fucking shit out of him (his brother) in Raging Bull.

'You put your hands in that plate one more time I'm gonna stab you with this fork over here' :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2017 at 0:32 PM, Len Cnut said:

Why you hook me up with that fat ass bald head girl?!?

:lol:

"Janet Jackson? Got out the car lookin more like Feddy Jackson" :lol:

"Wait what are you doin?"

"We ain't even got no milk"

"You better put some water on that damn shit" :lol:

Edited by J Dog