Best Film Scenes

Len Cnut

3 hours ago, action said:

OMGEEEE. I love this scene so much! Gary Oldman kills it..he kills it! I l wasn't sure what to expect of this movie, but this scene here sucked me in right from the start. Loved the opulence of the movie too..but this scene cemented Gary Oldman for me as one of the greatest actors of our time. (I could go on and on but I shall stop :lol:)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

OMGEEEE. I love this scene so much! Gary Oldman kills it..he kills it! I l wasn't sure what to expect of this movie, but this scene here sucked me in right from the start. Loved the opulence of the movie too..but this scene cemented Gary Oldman for me as one of the greatest actors of our time. (I could go on and on but I shall stop :lol:)

the scene scared me to death as a 12 year old. now, i think its brilliant.

it's almost like a painting, such is the power of the filming and acting

• Like 1

On 24/02/2017 at 0:16 AM, Whiskey Rose said:

He was pretty good as SId Vicious too but one of my favourites is one he did real early on called Meantime with Tim Roth.

13 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

He was pretty good as SId Vicious too but one of my favourites is one he did real early on called Meantime with Tim Roth.

He is just one of the best, no doubt about it. And no Oscar! ridiculous. I haven't seen this one you mention, and I like Tim Roth too. Thanks, I will look for it!

As a matter of fact, I'm going to try and emulate your Robert Mitchum thang going on, and start my own Gary Oldman odyssey. :P

2 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

He is just one of the best, no doubt about it. And no Oscar! ridiculous. I haven't seen this one you mention, and I like Tim Roth too. Thanks, I will look for it!

As a matter of fact, I'm going to try and emulate your Robert Mitchum thang going on, and start my own Gary Oldman odyssey. :P

Did ya ever see the film Nil By Mouth that he wrote and directed?

21 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Stephen King loves him some cameos in movies based on his novels! my goodness y'all i have seen sooo many movies lately. i'll just go with the latest, The Good The Bad and the Ugly! great flick.

Have you read some novels as well?

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

He does love a good chat with the judge doesn't he?  UR OUTTA ORDER!!! THIS WHOLE COURTS OUTTA ORDER!!! :lol:

I wanted to post, Benny Blanco from the Bronx! But I couldn't find a good clip.

• Like 1