Adler Show Cancelled, Whiskey Twitter Teases GN'R Show

Just now, captaint said:

Steven Adler's gig at Whiskey A Go Go 4/1 has been cancelled.  Not sure if this means anything or just poor tickets sales or other person issue.

Wow. Can't say it's all that surprising though, he was supposed to play the benefit gig with Slash a few weeks back too.

44 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I think its pretty clear at this point that Adler will be at Vegas..you don't go around always talking about a reunion for decades and then when it happens just shut up about it..something is up. Something good I hope

He might be - plenty of seats still on Stubhub.

Edited by Blackjacker
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, eldibuxxx said:

Vicky Hamilton today said "Steven don`t play with Guns"

http://www.gnrla.com/foro/showthread.php?tid=2102

Vicky hasn't been right about anything reunion-related so far.

Given Adler's history, it's understandable to assume the worst. But we don't know if there's anything to worry about with him yet. Could be he's part of the reunion, could be as simple as he sprained his wrist and can't make that particular gig.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bards said:

Given Adler's history, it's understandable to assume the worst. But we don't know if there's anything to worry about with him yet. Could be he's part of the reunion, could be as simple as he sprained his wrist and can't make that particular gig.

She said "i talk today with Steven and he won´t play with Guns"

im expecting adler to be in vegas.  Adler not saying a damn thing on social media is giving it away.  If he was denied the shows he would be going fuckin nuts or probably kill himself for christ sakes

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bards said:

Wasn't it just one thing? And didn't she show us the actual text message from Slash? 

If Steven was out of Vegas/future reunion gigs he'd be chirping all over social media.  This gig probably cancelled to not tempt him to start mouthing off.    I'm leaning that cancelling this is good news.   If he were totally shut out of reunion he'd be off the deep end both literally and figuratively.   I'm saying this is good news. 

Edited by Original
  • Like 4

I heard from sources that the Guns Whiskey warm up gig got canceled because Eddie Trunk leaked the information and it pissed off the band. Adler's gig there getting canceled may suggest that they would do a participation on his gig like some rumors said.

8 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Are you being serious or sarcastic, I can't tell Lol 

i didn't think eddies post was revealing or even hinting at GNR at all but wow if that's true

I'm not being sarcastic lol that's just what I've heard, I don't think it's true though