Which band is most deserving to be in Rock N Roll Hall of Fame?

BadApples87

Which band is most deserving to be in the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Of those, either Iron Maiden or Judas Priest. My immediate was Maiden, because they've been consistent and huge for their entire career, but Judas was a major inspiration so they probably deserve it first.

I'm still SHOCKED Bon Jovi isn't in. I'm not a fan, but he seems like such a kiss ass and poster boy for rock for the media that I'm shocked they've neglected him.

• Like 1

I put Motley Crue first.  But I must say that ALL of them should easily be in the Rock Hall. 

It's a joke that many POP acts like Madonna are in, but these legendary ROCK bands are not.  Every single one of them should be in. 

Priest helped define Heavy Metal and the two guitars lead sound. 

Iron Maiden is a metal pioneer and are stronger than ever this very day. 

Paul Rodgers and Bad Company are legendary. 

Def Leppard has TWO diamond albums in Pyromania and Hysteria. 

Motley Crue, along with Guns N Roses, are the Kings of the Sunset Strip in the 80's. 

Slippery When Wet and New Jersey merit Bon Jovi's arrival to the rock hall. 

Soundgarden and Alice in Chains are two of the defining bands of the 90's Seattle sound.

Aside from all the known issues (like the politics of it, the biases etc) on a fundamental level, I think I'd have more respect for a hall-of-fame type list if it was more exclusive club. It would actually mean something if you were on it. But when you look at the list and see there are like 500 people on it it's like who cares?

This is imo the only hall of fame that matters. If I were a musician THAT's the one list I'd like to make it on.

• 4 months later...

N.W.A

No Doubt or even just Gwen Stefani.

Cher

Rage Against the Machine

Slipknot

KoЯn

The Moody Blues

e7be445049.gif

Kanye West (I'm joking)!

Iron Butterfly

Madness

Artists/Bands who probably should be inducted too..

Edited by Snake-Pit

Steve Van Zandt said they do it by committee because the record companies would ruin it. At this point if they're inducting 1 from each decade, that's fine. I also  think they worry about getting to the point of where they run out of good names to induct and start scraping the bottom of the barrel.

On 8/9/2016 at 3:25 PM, Snake-Pit said:

N.W.A

No Doubt or even just Gwen Stefani.

Cher

Rage Against the Machine

Slipknot

KoЯn

The Moody Blues

e7be445049.gif

Kanye West (I'm joking)!

Iron Butterfly

Madness

Artists/Bands who probably should be inducted too..

I am not sure about the rest of your list but Prince and NWA are already in. Prince was inducted in 2005 I think. Just looked it up, He was inducted in 2004, anyway...NWA, last year. You didn't hear about all the drama between NWA and Gene Simmons over NWA's induction?

Edited by Tiffani
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...