Axl Joining AC/DC? New pic posted on TMZ

NachoLZ

22 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

so many rude comments about Axl on blabbermouth.net about GNR and maybe singing for AC/DC

So sick of people talking shit about Axl. It's really getting old now.

It makes people feel cool and part of the crowd. 

2 hours ago, IkaruFunk said:

This is how it will go down:

1. Axl pressures Angus to sign over the AC/DC name

2. Angus leaves the band and is replaced by Buckethead

3. Axl records a new album with the reformed band

4. Democracy or Bust is praised as a new techno-influenced direction for the band

5. A new remix album titled Back 2 Black is announced for release in 2020

You're the right kind of asshole.

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

When Axl had to committ with other artists, he pulled it off well... He wasn't late for the Freddy Mercury Tribute or to sing with Bruce Springsteen in 2004.

Maybe his own band made him feel nervous and crappy. Dont know.

Niven hinted Axl was more late for Guns own headline tours, kind of like this is my show to be late to. In Asia where the curfews are enforced by the military Axl was on time. It's only on your own tour there's a hot tub full of blue m&ms you can't possibly get out of. 

5 hours ago, liers said:

I always felt like axl cursed oasis.

"Unlike oasis... We could not find a way to all get along."

Years later the two founding members of oasis hate each other.

Liam and Noel hate each other I doubt. A reunion there will be. 

10 hours ago, DIST said:

http://www.alternativenation.net/noel-gallagher-rips-axl-rose-joining-acdc/

I'm a massive Oasis fan, but when it comes to uncle Axl . .. Fuck you Noel.

Seriously, it's annoying that everyone has to have an opinion, but on the other end of it, clearly Axl and GnR are relevant if people feel compelled to have an opinion.

I like the thought of Axl, with the GN'R name, getting together with Angus, Stevie, Cliff and Chris to take Guns N' Roses in a new, exciting direction. But I am sure the naysayers that don't like the evolution of the band will say it is "fake GN'R" and that the "real GN'R died in 93" (or possibly "2014") and that the setlists -- comprised of 14 AC/DC songs and a couple of GN'R songs, too -- will only be "hacks covering the original music".

53 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

Thank you, Noel. You've reminded me of the time you said how it was wrong for Jay Z to headline Glastonbury because only guitar bands are allowed to.

So Jay Z came out and played Wonderwall before that awesome 99 Problems/Back in Black mash-up.

It's all on topic!

Noel Gallagher is always good for an acerbic quote. Like the time he did a DVD commentary for Oasis' videos, and hated them all.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2014/jan/22/noel-gallager-hates-oasis-videos

Or the time he ripped on the launch of Jay-Z's Tidal streaming service – "Do these people think they're the fucking Avengers?"

http://www.nme.com/news/noel-gallagher/85178

9 hours ago, Kosonen said:

Axl is so muscular Angus and boys were afraid to say no. End of meeting. 

10 hours ago, agno said:

I made a quick fix just for fun, deleting the tmz text and putting together the two. 

axldc.jpg

lookin like

BL+-+Entrance.gif

• Like 1

15 hours ago, EvH said:

Oasis sucks anyway, who cares what he has to say?;)

This is the response anybody somebody from another band says something negative about Axl

Its funny how posters on here love it when Axl goes off and rants on other bands or celebs, but feelings are instantly hurt if another celeb says something bad about Axl v

14 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

so many rude comments about Axl on blabbermouth.net about GNR and maybe singing for AC/DC

So sick of people talking shit about Axl. It's really getting old now.

Just a because you love Axl doesn't mean that other people do. The response has been overwhelming negative at every rock site that I've read - especially at AC/DC sites and even pretty negative at GnR focused sites. 

But if you are tired of reading negative comments then simply stop reading the comments sections of stories, and don't let other people's opinions bother you.