Hitchhiking to Paradise City

6 minutes ago, Dazey said:

What the fuck is a broham? 

Broham is actually pronounced brohym, it's an Irish slang term for brother or friend, made popular by the Irish mob. broham definition by Urban Dictionary.Nov 29, 2014

Edited by Subtle Signs

11 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Broham is actually pronounced brohym, it's an Irish slang term for brother or friend, made popular by the Irish mob. broham definition by Urban Dictionary.Nov 29, 2014

Well stop it. It's fucking silly and I've never heard it from a single Irishman. Behave yourself damnit! :lol:

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Well stop it. It's fucking silly and I've never heard it from a single Irishman. 

Nah,but thanks for the concern ,Fella. If my use of a slang word bothers you,I don't know what to tell ya,Chief. If you'd like to get back on topic and help this dude meet GNR, I'm all for it.

Edited by Subtle Signs

44 minutes ago, Chfutzin said:

Hi!

I'm Tom, or Ting Feng, and I'm hitchhiking all the way from Israel to California to see the GN'R reunion show at Coachella.

Why? Because it would make for a great, insane story.

Why else? because I'm hoping that if word of this story reaches the ears of any band members, I might make a dream come true and get to meet them in person. So please help and share as much as possible, fellow awesome fans!

https://www.facebook.com/HitchhikingToParadiseCity/

The idea is really cool! Hope you make it on time!!!!!

I'll check the video :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Good luck. Too bad he couldn't have just went to Vegas :P

I know I'll be interested to see how this turns out..

I admire this guy and it's not like anyone is more deserving to meet the band than anyone else but I hope it happens for him.

• Like 1

Just now, Subtle Signs said:

I admire this guy and it's not like anyone is more deserving to meet the band than anyone else but I hope it happens for him.

That would be pretty sick if he got a selfie with band members, especially axl and slash. To travel all that way? I too hope it works out

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chfutzin said:

Hi!

I'm Tom, or Ting Feng, and I'm hitchhiking all the way from Israel to California to see the GN'R reunion show at Coachella.

Hi Tom! Just checking in to give you the heads up about a big ocean between Europe and USA that might make it difficult to succeed.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Hi Tom! Just checking in to give you the heads up about a big ocean between Europe and USA that might make it difficult to succeed.

Nah man. As long as he goes via Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, China, Mongolia and Russia it’s just a short swim across the Bering Strait to Alaska and he’s pretty much there. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Nah man. As long as he goes via Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, China, Mongolia and Russia it’s just a short swim across the Bering Strait to Alaska and he’s pretty much there. :thumbsup:

They'd be so stunned in Iran about an Israeli hiking through their country to attend a decadent western rock show in the country of the Great Satan, he might just get through before they collect their wits. Like when a Thompson gaselle headbutts a lioness and escapes to safety.

• Like 1

Gonna fly twice to make it through the two sections I can't cross by land...

Also, I would have gone to Vegas but I got my hands on a Coachella ticket before the Vegas shows were even announced, so there's that.

Thanks for the support guys! Wish me luck.