If you could only see one former member play with GNR this tour who would it be and why?

If you could only see one special guest (alumni) with GNR this tour who would it be and why?  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Izzy, the four of them first taking the stage, that would be incredible, not just for us but the connection for that moment on the stage between all four would have to lead to greater things. 

• Like 1

In all seriousness, and considering this is a fantasy question, I'd like to see Ole Beich perform.  (Not gonna happen for obvious reasons) 

Not that he made a huge impact, but his story always made me sad, and I feel sorry for him. If you walked out on a band that became as big as Guns, would you not possibly make the choices he did? 

Adler. Izzy is more important in a recording/writing/glue of the band kinda way but he doesn't need to be on a stage to do that, so pretty much everyone can win in such a scenario (of course, don't be silly I'd love to have Izzy on stage). No one has wanted/wants/willl want a reunion more than Adler.

Imagine what your mindset would be if you were in a band with your four best mates, supporting slots to guys you idolised, albums explodes, popularity explodes and because your body/mind/work ethic can't handle doing the same shit that your two best buddies in the band are doing (Slash and Duff), you're dropped like a sack of shit before it all goes stratospheric and next thing you know you see Matt fuckin Sorum get all the pussy, live performances, coke, good times and everything else that is/was and should be yours.

See also: Dave Mustaine.

EDIT: You also see some fuckstick like Dizzy Reed call himself a member of Guns N' Roses. The fuck's that shit all about?

Edited by Johnny Drama
  • Like 1

People do say Robin or Dj were sloppy or whatever but old Guns weren't always tight. I was watching the St Louis riot show and Axl is on fire but Slash looks drunk. He's laughing his ass on the perfect crime solo. Izzy wasn't always plugged in and even said NuGuns were more together than old Guns. The whole point of Guns were they were a bit sloppier (see bluesy) and punk than other sumilar bands around. If anything robin wasn't sloppy enough on CD. The whole point is they were too alt metal. There was no rock n roll pocket. 

But Axl did say what was holding him up was the lack of Slash, who makes it easy to make Guns album if he wants. The label and Axl probably did think the first record with Beavan was too unGNR. 

But if Bucket dropped by to play If the World solo I wouldn't complain. 

Izzy and Adler. 

Edge to Izzy because he helped write most of their songs.  They've also never sounded the same since Adler left....basically went from a rock n' roll/some hard rock elements (AFD, Lies) to a hard rock/harder sounding band on the drums with Illusions and Matt, and later alternative rock with CD...amazing what a difference a drummer can make.

Edited by Kasanova King

7 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Buckethead. Because I want him and Axl to be on friendly terms if that could help Axl release new music featuring Bucket.

That would be nice. He has a heap of music there with no vocals... him and Axl could make a TWAT sequel.