If you could only see one former member play with GNR this tour who would it be and why?

If you could only see one special guest (alumni) with GNR this tour who would it be and why?  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You forgot Matt Sorum :lol:

Anyways since I personally think Adler and Izzy will be there anyways I'm gonna vote Buckethead. I just think it'd be crazy seeing him on stage jamming with slash, considering their talent and the fact they both had similar roles as lead guitarist of GNR at different points.

4 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

You forgot Matt Sorum :lol:

Anyways since I personally think Adler and Izzy will be there anyways I'm gonna vote Buckethead. I just think it'd be crazy seeing him on stage jamming with slash, considering their talent and the fact they both had similar roles as lead guitarist of GNR at different points.

I have corrected my mistake and I appreciate the GNR-education(TM)

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

Izzy obviously 
Steven and Matt would be 2a and 2b
Gilby before anyone else on that list

That entire list aside from the guys I mentioned are all representative of a completely shit era of GnR and do nothing but detract from what a GnR reunion / lineup should be. 

• Like 2

I think Steven/Izzy will probably show up at some point anyway, but even if they don't, I think it's almost better to keep the "UYI 2.0" line-up than shun just one AFD member, if that makes sense. I'd take Steven over Izzy just cuz I've seen Izzy with Axl in 2012, but still, I think they'll be at a show together at some point. So I voted Buckethead - let Slash do Robins parts on TWAT and bring Bucket out for his solo, then play something new or some cover that they can trade solos on rock4

My vote goes for Steven Adler. 

I have already seen Guns N Roses with Izzy.  I have seen them with Matt and Gilby too.    I've seen Slash, Duff, and Matt in Velvet Revolver twice. 

I could care less about any of the members from the New GNR era so F that.

Adler is the only relevant GNR member that I have not seen in concert, I would go with him.

• Like 4

I should clarify my vote on Izzy. Matt and Steven basically split their vote. To me one or the other would be ideal on drums there for Izzy gets the nod. Slash, Duff, Izzy and Axl and then give me Matt ro Steven.  Personally I think it's absolutely absurd that one or both of those guys aren't confirmed as 100% in. Two REAL Guns N Roses drummers, both available and both willing yet they're most likley goingt o go with Frank. That's a fucking joke to be honest. 

• Like 3

Izzy..

Things have never sounded as good since he left.. He wrote a good portion of the music. While other members have turned into cartoon like figures Izzy has always remained and looked cool as fuck.. He just injects another level of coolness into the band.. He is also the only of the original 5 that I have never seen live.

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/we-want-izzy-stralin-in-the-upcoming-guns-n-roses-reunion-sh

Edited by Tom-Ass

3 minutes ago, batman007 said:

Since I have seen Izzy at the Hammerstein , and could care less for Steven, I pick Robin. It was always a joy to see him live . Plus better is my favorite song! 

I couldn't stand Robin in GnR. He played the material sloppy and the way he stumbled around on stage liek a drunken homeless man was so fucking stupid looking. I almost felt like he was mocking GnR and trolling the fans the way he performed the classic material. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, batman007 said:

If he really played that sloppy as people say(not saying he never did) I'm sure Axl would have gotten rid of him. I enjoyed his presence in Guns. Loved his work in CD! 

Really? Axl would've gotten rid of his hand picked guitar player and admit he was wrong.......