RIP Abominable Homan

Dazey

Absolutely awful. We used to post back and forth a talk a good bit back in the day.

Saw something that he was tagged in on Facebook and SLAA messaged me and asked if I saw that he died and I went back and saw the post I saw earlier and realize it was about him.

I think he had initially bought tickets to Coachella and then planned on going to Vegas and I was looking forward to meeting up with him. Terrible.

Rest in peace, man. :(

1 hour ago, Jackie Moon said:

any word how he died?

He is dead- so there is that, its done - please tell me he was destoryed by exhaustion from fucking Russian miss-russia runner ups? please? JUST FUCKING SAY IT

I'm not going to speculate, out of respect, but I will say that the fact he was found wearing just sweatpants and a T-Shirt, with no shoes or socks, is interesting. I'll also say that I'm saddened to hear that he has passed away; I don't recall any particular conversations between us, but I don't recall any negative one either, so that's always a good sign. :(