RIP Abominable Homan

Dazey

I am absolutely in shock.  I just read about this on facebook, and it breaks my heart.  It kills me that he is gone so soon after getting married and graduating college, and under such disturbing circumstances.  He was such a genuine, friendly, and hilarious person, as well as an excellent conversationalist.  My heart goes out to his wife and family.  

I never really had much interaction with him, but he seemed like a solid poster with a good sense of humour

R.I.P.

From what've read, he went through really hard times

Remainder to me that you may never know when your time is come....

I can only echo Gracci's advice

Although i'm not his close friend or anything, this is just really shocking and disturbing

What was his fav GNR song? (or fav song?) If anybody know or can guess it, i will blast it on full volume....

1 hour ago, Strange Broue said:

I never really had much interaction with him, but he seemed like a solid poster with a good sense of humour

R.I.P.

From what've read, he went through really hard times

Remainder to me that you may never know when your time is come....

I can only echo Gracci's advice

Although i'm not his close friend or anything, this is just really shocking and disturbing

What was his fav GNR song? (or fav song?) If anybody know or can guess it, i will blast it on full volume....

I had a look through some of his posts and found this - he had a lot of posts so possibly there are older tracks that are favourites too.

I didn't realise he was so young, such a tragedy for his family. :(

'Easily my favorite song from Axl. The bootleg Madagascar and Blues carry some heavy listens and nostalgia but Sorry is my favorite off the album.'

•  

Wow, just saw this thread.  I'm completely shocked.  AH and I used to talk a lot years ago, he was very active back when I was also really active....there were days we would go back and forth, probably would have 30-40 posts each, all in Anything Goes.  He was a great poster, funny and sharp.  My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. 

May you find peace, old friend.  :(

Never had any interaction with him but it's always sad when a fellow gunner leaves this world, especially one who leaves far too early.  

We are more than just a random group of people but a community of fans who find bond, identity, and rapport from and through each other.  It's a sad day when we lose one of our own.  

RIP Abominable...

• Like 1