RIP Abominable Homan

Dazey

I never talked with him, but definitely remember him posting on here. That username stuck with me for some reason. Tragic. I hope that his family is given the strength to get through this time.

Edited by Drakestar

Repeating what others have said, very sad to hear he has passed away. He was one of the really good ones. I didn't interact with him all too often, but one time years ago I was having a personal crisis and posted about it on here, despite limited interactions he sent me a very warm and reassuring PM telling me things would be okay and he'd be happy to listen to what I was going through. I always appreciated it. I'm sure he's done that for many others on here, just truly a stand up guy. He will be missed.

R.I.P.

• Like 1

Fucking hell, can't believe this actually happened just goes to show how much an online persona can differ from a person in your real life, in a way your online persona is the person you want to be, Carpe diem people! We've had our interactions in the past may you rest in peace dear abominable homan. Loved that username!

Edited by grouse

11 hours ago, James Bond said:

I just realized Homan's name was on the Roll Call for Coachella tonight. Very disheartening to read! Let's all blast some Guns tunes extra loud for him tonight.

Gah, that sucks that little bit extra! 

I hope his friends and family are doing OK.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 15 April 2016 at 7:36 PM, The_Original_RK said:

Always a shock when forum members pass away. A certain lass(Red) that passed away about a decade ago still creeps into my mind whenever I hear the word "leukemia". I still get choked up when I think of her from time to time.

RIP to all of our fallen gunners.

RK

That's who I was trying to think of in my earlier post!

• 4 weeks later...