Changes to official website - (UPDATE - website now run by Ticketmaster)

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

That's true. I'm also outside the USA so it gets more expensive every time. Not that I don't want the merch. They look cool and I dont have a lot of that stuff but I think all of this is unfair.

Aside from the presales and perks once in a while, the rest makes you want to die. Specially the forum and its shanenigans :facepalm:

I didn't like the merch they offered during the last change. So there was no way I was going to pay for shipping/import duty etc for that. Besides, we shouldn't have to upgrade only partway into our membership, to have the same kind of access we signed up for.

And ugh, yeah, the forum. They say over there that MyGNR is bad, but I feel a lot more comfortable posting over here than I do over there.

3 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

I didn't like the merch they offered during the last change. So there was no way I was going to pay for shipping/import duty etc for that. Besides, we shouldn't have to upgrade only partway into our membership, to have the same kind of access we signed up for.

And ugh, yeah, the forum. They say over there that MyGNR is bad, but I feel a lot more comfortable posting over here than I do over there.

I like it. I really don't have good quality GN'R clothing. I started buying last year and I think it's good but that's fine if you dont like it.

Don't know how they are going to fix it. Maybe we are being way too suspicious and ill-intentioned. Maybe they let us stay and participate of everything until our membership expires.

Let's don't talk about the forum because it makes me sad, angry and I think we're gonna get in trouble. Sorry for bringing it up. It frustrates me and I feel alone :cry:

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Still think it'd be awesome if they did something like the Third Man Records Vault. I pay $60 a quarter for that and I absolutely love it. 

What is that?

I only stay there because of pre-sales, perks and the potential it has for some exclusive with the band members, like a chat or something. Overall it's been a depressing experience for me since I joined.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

I like it. I really don't have good quality GN'R clothing. I started buying last year and I think it's good but that's fine if you dont like it.

Don't know how they are going to fix it. Maybe we are being way too suspicious and ill-intentioned. Maybe they let us stay and participate of everything until our membership expires.

Let's don't talk about the forum because it makes me sad, angry and I think we're gonna get in trouble. Sorry for bringing it up. It frustrates me and I feel alone :cry:

What is that?

I only stay there because of pre-sales, perks and the potential it has for some exclusive with the band members, like a chat or something. Overall it's been a depressing experience for me since I joined.

Yes absolutely. Tastes differ. I like the "prettier" designs, I suppose. Like the Use Your Illusion ones. I did get the Welcome to the Jingle shirt just for fun. :lol:

Yeah, it's sad that we're so suspicious. Guess it's hard not to be when they announced last time about the deluxe perks. Hopefully it will all be okay.

Aye, I don't want to get into trouble either, but you're not alone. :heart:

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

What is that?

It's a service Jack White's record label offers. It's $60 each quarter, but you get an album, a 7" and other rare stuff each time. 

4 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

Yes absolutely. Tastes differ. I like the "prettier" designs, I suppose. Like the Use Your Illusion ones. I did get the Welcome to the Jingle shirt just for fun. :lol:

Yeah, it's sad that we're so suspicious. Guess it's hard not to be when they announced last time about the deluxe perks. Hopefully it will all be okay.

Aye, I don't want to get into trouble either, but you're not alone. :heart:

The 'Nightrain' tshirt its not looking bad, IMO. But the store has shirts with AFD cross and the original GNR logo so I think its getting better. I hated the Jingle thing, haha.. no, never gonna get that one :lol:

What were the deluxe perks?? Did I miss that one? I signed up for all of the contests and never won shit :max:

Thank you! Let's get in trouble via PM, haha... We're sisters in pain :hug:

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

It's a service Jack White's record label offers. It's $60 each quarter, but you get an album, a 7" and other rare stuff each time. 

Ooh. That sounds good! but it'd require for the band that never releases music to start doing it. LOL!

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

The 'Nightrain' tshirt its not looking bad, IMO. But the store has shirts with AFD cross and the original GNR logo so I think its getting better. I hated the Jingle thing, haha.. no, never gonna get that one :lol:

What were the deluxe perks?? Did I miss that one? I signed up for all of the contests and never won shit :max:

Thank you! Let's get in trouble via PM, haha... We're sisters in pain :hug:

Ooh. That sounds good! but it'd require for the band that never releases music to start doing it. LOL!

The Jingle shirt is pretty atrocious. But I thought it was a laugh, so figured hey, why not?

The deluxe perks were going to be special contests and perks for deluxe members only.

I never won anything, either.

Haha okay!

Just now, Kittiara said:

The Jingle shirt is pretty atrocious. But I thought it was a laugh, so figured hey, why not?

The deluxe perks were going to be special contests and perks for deluxe members only.

I never won anything, either.

Haha okay!

Ok, so that means we would never see them posted? Or they were going to post them to make us drool over them and pull out our wallets?

Just now, killuridols said:

Ok, so that means we would never see them posted? Or they were going to post them to make us drool over them and pull out our wallets?

They were going to receive a special laminate, from what I understand, which had a code on it. And then you would have to enter the code to be able to take part.

I think those of us who bought the deluxe membership from Wonderful Union should have the option to buy the hoodie for like $25. Is there a pic of the shirt /hoodie? I'm assuming the shirt is the same but maybe the hoodie is different? These higher prices won't stop scalpers. I don't see what's stopping them from buying multiple memberships and purchasing more than two tickets for each show as long as they use multiple credit cards from different people which I'm sure any good scalping operation does.

Edited by Subtle Signs

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Count me too then... another idiot who did the same and now I broke it and now I dont have username nor password anymore!

VIVA EL NIGHTRAIN! :dance:

Shit... I just spent like 10 minutes trying to log on... Derrrrr :drool:

Thoughts?

TICKETS/PRESALES

How many tickets can I buy? 
Paid members will be assigned a unique presale code, good for up to two (2) tickets total (example: purchase 1 ticket for 2 different shows; purchase 2 tickets for 1 show).

19 minutes ago, lhalver said:

Thoughts?

TICKETS/PRESALES

How many tickets can I buy? 
Paid members will be assigned a unique presale code, good for up to two (2) tickets total (example: purchase 1 ticket for 2 different shows; purchase 2 tickets for 1 show).

So for someone like me that will try to go to about 9-10 cities on the summer tour, this is pretty much useless. The mods in the old forum kept promising that long term members would be taken care of. Hopefully they do better than this for those of us who have been around. 

Not it to mention, there was no stated limit when I previously joined. I hope this applies to new memberships only. 

Edited by McCoyGNR
  • Like 1