Changes to official website - (UPDATE - website now run by Ticketmaster)

Wow I got my email with temporary password and logged in fine, I then logged out and said I forgot my password so it would send me a email to reset my password. Now it says it doesn't recognize my name or password lol. Guess that is what I get for not having Patience 

Yup went to rest my password from the temp one and more bugs. It has my email as the username and I can't edit my user name at all, I can highlight it but it will not delete. I can't reset my password because @ symbols are not allowed in a username. However in my profile my email is my username that cannot be edited so basically I am stuck with this temp password for now and I hope they fix it before the temp time runs out and I cannot log in whatsover. GET IT FIXED!!

28 minutes ago, lhalver said:

Thoughts?

TICKETS/PRESALES

How many tickets can I buy? 
Paid members will be assigned a unique presale code, good for up to two (2) tickets total (example: purchase 1 ticket for 2 different shows; purchase 2 tickets for 1 show).

Dont like that wording because I would like to go to multiple shows.  They will sort it I am sure

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oachs83 said:

Yup went to rest my password from the temp one and more bugs. It has my email as the username and I can't edit my user name at all, I can highlight it but it will not delete. I can't reset my password because @ symbols are not allowed in a username. However in my profile my email is my username that cannot be edited so basically I am stuck with this temp password for now and I hope they fix it before the temp time runs out and I cannot log in whatsover. GET IT FIXED!!

Same thing happened to me 

1 minute ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Same thing happened to me 

And me. It's asking for my display name. Says it needs to be lowercase. I changed the first letter of my username to lowercase and then it says there's already a member with that name.

24 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Not only will the package prices help cut down on future scalping, so will ticket pre order limit.

Not sure if the package prices will. What with the prices scalpers charge, it would still be worth it for them. That's $22.50 per ticket.

Not that I am advocating making membership even more expensive, as it would mean many genuine fans wouldn't be able to afford it.

4 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

well i got the email- logged in and it made me update my profile- okay fine- then it would not let me have my username saying another member already had it? wtf? oh yeah where's the forum? can't seem to find it

Same here. And I can't find anywhere to change the password.

Guess they're still working on it.

Just now, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Same problems with usernames and passwords..........I swear if we all just fucked ourselves buy following the instructions in the email il gonna lose my shit. 

i know right the password is good till like december 27, 2016 but i really wanted my display name to remain the same- there's no option to change it lol

• Like 1

I am logged in but only with the pw they sent. Can't change it yet. The forum is not up yet. It should probably be working sometime tomorrow, hopefully. I just want to know the dates.

Edited by Tourettes2400

5 hours ago, Kittiara said:

No digital membership anymore, I see. I didn't have one, but I thought it was a nice option. Especially for fans not in the USA, because of taxes/import fees etc.

Still quite shocked that when I bought my membership in September, I paid about $15 for it. Then they had the digital membership for $10, which was nice. In January, the digital membership was changed to $25. Now the cheapest membership is $45. Fair enough, you get stuff with it, but again, for someone abroad (like me), that could run to $80-$90 all included.

I am not against paying for membership somewhere if content is good. Just paid $100 for a year's membership elsewhere. But they offer a lot. And prices have been consistent for years.

What?????

I'm from Italy and I don't want to pay taxes and fees For a t-shirt that I won't use and a forum that I won't join (seems a dictatorship where no one can't dissent)

Digital membership was fine..

F*CK nightrain and ticketmaster!!!

Edited by Italian girl

I´m logged on to nighttrain. Only issue is I had to change my username :cry:

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

What?????

I'm from Italy and I don't want to pay taxes and fees For a t-shirt that I won't use and a forum that I won't join (seems a dictatorship where no one can't dissent)

Digital membership was fine..

F*CK nightrain and ticketmaster!!!

I didn´t have to pay taxes when I got my membership-package. There is only the sending costs (15 dollars). But, yeah, it's getting pretty expensive.

I never found a dictatorship in the Nightrain forum, you can say what you want, I found. I like it there. There are some (overly?) protective members replying, but hey, this forum right here has it's own die hards! It's just much more quiet over there.

Edited by Ender04

A couple of times I've gone to the official site and in the index an upgrade button has popped up. Click on it and it just refreshes the page. Then when I go to the index again it no longer says upgrade. It's really weird

That's a bunch of fucking bullshit. I signed up for that crap for presales, and two tickets total is a bunch of garbage. I understand the need to cut down on scalpers, but they will find ways to get tickets anyway. What if you wanted to go to more then one show? Or what if you wanted to go with more then one friend and all sit together?