Changes to official website - (UPDATE - website now run by Ticketmaster)

11 minutes ago, downzy said:

I'm having the same problem.  My current username starts with a capital, so it's asking me to change my username to one that's all lowercase.  When I try my username in lowercase, it says there's already a user with that name...   And like you, it says I'm logged in, but it won't let me see Nightrain.  I guess I have to pick a completely new username to fully log in...

Fun. :shrugs: 

I believe the Nightrain part of the website hasn't been made available yet.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, downzy said:

I'm having the same problem.  My current username starts with a capital, so it's asking me to change my username to one that's all lowercase.  When I try my username in lowercase, it says there's already a user with that name...   And like you, it says I'm logged in, but it won't let me see Nightrain.  I guess I have to pick a completely new username to fully log in...

It asked me to change my username to all lowercase too. I changed it to my old username (rickroses) and Nightrain's not there for me either. It's just not available yet, I guess.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

It should be two per show regardless.

I guess we can blame ticketmaster because I don't think U2's restrictions were set up like that before the Innocence and Experience tour either.

Exactly. Never happened before...

15 hours ago, downzy said:

i just picked a different one and hope the admin can sort it out later, but there's no point in logging in right now- no tickets for sale and no nightrain nothing to see or do

I contacted the website and it took a little over a day but they got back to me. They basically said they are in transition mode still but they did change my ID for me and I was able to reset my password now although there is nothing really of note. The Nightrain forum is still not there and basically the only difference is now is the "user profile" screen. We are not missing anything special at this moment.

• Like 1

I think it is better not login yet and don't change your usernames!

Well, I know I wont unless they give me a good reason to have it changed. When the whole thing is back, if I still can't log in, I will contact them and demand to have my username restored.

I can't login. The old login required your email address and password but it doesn't recognise this or your screen name (username) + pass word.

I clicked the reset your password box and it brought up a page that had my email address in the User Name box but it's greyed out and can't be altered, when I tried to change the password it informed me that my username (currently my email addy as per the old site) doesn't meet their criteria for a user name.

This is a bit of a platform changeover fuck up it would seem. Not great if they are going to announce dates soon, I can for see people having to reregister with a new membership package if they can't sort it out in time.

• Like 1

So has anyone OUTSIDE the US tried to newly sign up for the Deluxe package?

Im at the final page before I can submit my order and it's showing a grand total of $85 with $0.00 shipping cost!

Surely too good to be true right, because before the change over they were charging around $90 alone just for tracked international shipping!

Really want to submit my order but really don't want some nasty shipping charge after the fact. 

Surely if I screenshot the grand total price with seemingly free shipping and they try and sting me afterwards I'll have grounds for a dispute?

24 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

So has anyone OUTSIDE the US tried to newly sign up for the Deluxe package?

Im at the final page before I can submit my order and it's showing a grand total of $85 with $0.00 shipping cost!

Surely too good to be true right, because before the change over they were charging around $90 alone just for tracked international shipping!

Really want to submit my order but really don't want some nasty shipping charge after the fact. 

Surely if I screenshot the grand total price with seemingly free shipping and they try and sting me afterwards I'll have grounds for a dispute?

Well, before you were able to choose different shipping options. I payed only about 15 dollars for shipping to the Netherlands on several different occassions. It was the USPS-option. No need for the expensive alternative. It was always deliverd just fine.

So what do you all think of the new tshirt design? I am angry they changed it so soon after we all signed up a few weeks back. I just got mine and I think I like the new hoodie/shirt design better.

What I don't like about my Nightrain shirt are the AfD style banners.

34 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

So what do you all think of the new tshirt design? I am angry they changed it so soon after we all signed up a few weeks back. I just got mine and I think I like the new hoodie/shirt design better.

horrible design

Legit question..will you have to be a member prior to Announcrment of when the pre-sales will be to be able to take advantage of pre-sales.  

Clarifying...pearl jam closed memberships to new members when upcoming dates are announced so you can't join between announcement and pre-sale.

anyone know?

9 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Legit question..will you have to be a member prior to Announcrment of when the pre-sales will be to be able to take advantage of pre-sales.  

Clarifying...pearl jam closed memberships to new members when upcoming dates are announced so you can't join between announcement and pre-sale.

anyone know?

That wasn't the case for Coachella and Vegas dates, but that could be the case going forward. I think Ticketmaster is now a part of running the site. No idea if Wonderful Union is still behind it. So I would just jump on that Nightrain now if you're planning on doing it. No sense in risking it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ender04 said:

Well, before you were able to choose different shipping options. I payed only about 15 dollars for shipping to the Netherlands on several different occassions. It was the USPS-option. No need for the expensive alternative. It was always deliverd just fine.

I realise that, but I was't willing to risk it. 

Anyway, that was then, this is now!

2 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

Where can I check the new design?

7 hours ago, tsinindy said:

anyone know?

U2 didn't close memberships.. You coluld join at any time.

And their official site is run by ticketmaster too...

Edited by Italian girl

2 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

U2 didn't close memberships.. You coluld join at many time.

And their official site is run by ticketmaster too...

Their site seems a little bit more extensive than the current GN'R one. Let's hope it expands really soon!