Changes to official website - (UPDATE - website now run by Ticketmaster)

52 minutes ago, James Bond said:

If you bought in April when tickets went on sale it said that items wouldn't ship until June. If you bought in January before they changed it up you should have probably got it already so I'd look into it. Otherwise, sit tight.

Yeah it still says items will ship in June.

1 minute ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Screen Shot 2016-05-17 at 5.23.56 PM.png

Huh how ironic - GNR Lies for official announcements...lol :lol: So where do you spend more time - mygnr.com or Nightrain.com ? Where is more interesting with members?

Thanks for posting... would love to see more..

9 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Huh how ironic - GNR Lies for official announcements...lol :lol: So where do you spend more time - mygnr.com or Nightrain.com ? Where is more interesting with members?

Thanks for posting... would love to see more..

Well I have 609 posts here and 0 there ....

Nightrain isn't nearly as active as here.

10 hours ago, Kittiara said:

Great start for them... all accounts reset to 0 posts, no way to change passwords, and a contest for an item signed by the band for US and Canadian members only. Honestly, if MyGNR were able to ship me a t-shirt to the UK, surely Ticketmaster/GN'R can afford to send a litho overseas? :question:

Have they managed to change your name yet?

25 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I entered for the lithograph. Every pre-existing Nightrain member should get one by default for how terribly the fan club has been handled.

You are SO right! I'm excluded because I'm in the UK. :question: My membership fee obviously isn't as good as yours.:shrugs:

I just quit the 'fanclub'. I'm done with it. There's basically no adressing of the existing issues and quite frankly I can't see anymore what I have been paying for and what I can get over there. There's no loyality or respect there.

My membership runs another year but I won't be using it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/3/2016 at 3:29 PM, Blake Sabbath said:

So has anyone OUTSIDE the US tried to newly sign up for the Deluxe package?

Im at the final page before I can submit my order and it's showing a grand total of $85 with $0.00 shipping cost!

Surely too good to be true right, because before the change over they were charging around $90 alone just for tracked international shipping!

Really want to submit my order but really don't want some nasty shipping charge after the fact. 

Surely if I screenshot the grand total price with seemingly free shipping and they try and sting me afterwards I'll have grounds for a dispute?

I'm wondering the same things.

Can anyone please confirm if there are additional shipping charges after I submit my order or is it really free international shipping?