Changes to official website - (UPDATE - website now run by Ticketmaster)

Anyone else seeing the official website has changed? Can't seem to access the forum, the bullet logo has been modernised a bit and there's a link about new Nightrain packages coming soon. Can we expect a big website updaste shortly? Just wondering why they would go to this intermediate site while they update

Edited by GibsonLP

7 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Use the "Insert other media" -> "Insert image" function..

I can't see that.

Couldn't get it to work for some reason...

but

"Thanks for reminding me!  Big things tomorrow.  Big.  Oh... tease?" - Fernando

Edited by PsychoKiss344
  • Like 1

I keep trying to read fernando's post with a Brazilian sense of humor, but it still doesn't make sense. 

He says it's a big announcement, then repeats big...(is it whole lotta Rosie big)? Then he stops himself in the sentence and says oh..tease? What is big that he is trying to tease? Frank? I know it's his birthday but don't call him fat....are they revealing the stage set up? Maybe it's finally the big tour announcement? 

Based on past disappointments I believe we are getting a giveaway on the nightrain for a signed poster. 

5 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I keep trying to read fernando's post with a Brazilian sense of humor, but it still doesn't make sense. 

He says it's a big announcement, then repeats big...(is it whole lotta Rosie big)? Then he stops himself in the sentence and says oh..tease? What is big that he is trying to tease? Frank? I know it's his birthday but don't call him fat....are they revealing the stage set up? Maybe it's finally the big tour announcement? 

Based on past disappointments I believe we are getting a giveaway on the nightrain for a signed poster. 

Darn, I was hoping for another beach towel giveaway 

• Like 1

Clear your cache and then try again. It's definitely updated.

Also of note is if you click on the 'terms of use' it specifies the site is owned and operated by Ticketmaster. Get ready for tour dates people...

Also has some other legal speak that relates to purchasing tickets

Edited by GibsonLP
  • Like 1