Confirmed GnR billboards in US Cities

GnR billboards are popping up in several cities in the US.  This is the same way the Stones rolled out dates of their tour last summer in the US as well.  A billboard was put up in the cities where tour dates were announced shortly thereafter.  I realize this may belong in the "Rumored and Confirmed" Tour Dates thread...but also it may deserve it's own thread as it would be easier to keep track of this here.  If you have seen such a billboard feel free to post here, maybe include a pic of it if possible and where the board is.  I did a Twitter search this AM and found the following tweets noting boards in the cities of Pittsburgh (2) and Baton Rouge:

Edited by tsinindy
fixed links

2 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Wow, worst photos ever.

Here we all are criticising the band for their lack of info, and real deadset bonafide big chunks of official band promo appear and a decent clear picture can't even be taken.

lol

Looks like he was driving...

There are more of thesearound, anyone else see anything?

Just now, Blake Sabbath said:

Yah I gathered as much, but my point still remains, in a half joking manner at least..

For sure ha.  I have heard these are in many more locations.  Wonder if anyone can get a pic of one?  

Additionally, for reference the Stones billboards went up last year exactly two weeks before the dates were "officially" announced.  Could be seeing a similar timeline here as two weeks from today is when GnR play Vegas obviously and all eyes in the rock world will be on that show on that date.  Food for though on this, timetable for GnR could obviously vary, just giving perspective on what the timeline was for the Stones.

• Like 1