Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

1 minute ago, RecipeForDisaster84 said:

I wanted GA or anything from A1-A-6 for Chicago,but after an hour and 20 min of dicking around was able to secure B2 row 11.I can't complain.im ecstatic! Anyone able to get closer than this?

image.png

I had a single in section 142 row 2 but ticketmaster had an error and I lost it, freaking pissed about it

1 minute ago, Kill Devil Hill said:

At what rate are tickets selling? Will I have a prayer of getting good seats for the San Diego show? I'm not a Nightrain member so I have to wait till Friday.

And I was willing to pay the maximum dammit.

there is a Citi Presale tomorrow if you have a Citi card, that being said getting good seats is going to be hard, there are only so many good seats in a Football stadium, and I am sure most of the good seats are going to be sold in the VIP stuff, if you are willing to spend $1,800 on a Floor GA or about $800 on a Floor seat behind the GA you are likely able to get a good seat

and I do not think you need to be a nightrain member for the VIP stuff

Just now, k12 said:

there is a Citi Presale tomorrow if you have a Citi card, that being said getting good seats is going to be hard, there are only so many good seats in a Football stadium, and I am sure most of the good seats are going to be sold in the VIP stuff, if you are willing to spend $1,800 on a Floor GA or about $800 on a Floor seat behind the GA you are likely able to get a good seat

and I do not think you need to be a nightrain member for the VIP stuff

Thank you, but thanks to my car breaking down, I can't afford VIP. Ah, lovely. I wish I was still with Citi.

Welp, I guess any ticket at this point will be desirable. Thanks again.