Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

33 minutes ago, GunsDK said:

Did anyone get GA tix in the general onsale?

I picked up a pit ticket on Slash's side for Philly. All the tickets that came up before that were way at the back of the floor. I kept throwing them back then the pit seat came up. Same thing with Foxboro during the Nightrain pre-sale - junk for 10 minutes then the pit ticket popped up. 

Got my tickets yesterday for san diego and tried for fun to see if there were still tickets absilable a minute ago and they are. So just Try again. Looks like the Floor is sold out though

34 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

Got my tix for Philly this morning. Had to go for the $59 seats because it's all that I could afford, but hey, I'm just happy that I'll be in the stadium!

See ya'all there!

Feel the same way. Couldn't afford the seats I really wanted. Settled on some $99 club level seats (philly) that I'm totally happy with. Cannot wait. 

Edited by mrw80
  • Like 2

the thing that fascinates me and annoys me at the same time is that when its told that pit is sold out completely and then you see on YouTube it's half empty... I dont know if its safety measurements and precautions bu i have yet to see it over crowded...

Well, this might suck. I'm looking at the MetLife show, but I don't yet know how much I can afford to spend on tickets. My fantasy hockey winnings (I'm in my league's finals) will play a huge role in determining how much I have to spend, but I won't know until Sunday, so I wasn't looking to buy tickets today. Checked out of curiosity and, at this point, the only tickets available on ticketmaster at MetLife are $285 seats in the back of the lower bowl, which seems a little nutty to me. Cheapest tickets on StubHub are 2x face value. Guess I'm going to be waiting for more tickets to be released, StubHub market to deflate, a second NY show, or some combination of those things. Fingers crossed, it'd be a supreme bummer to get shut out of this tour, but we'll see what happens...

19 minutes ago, Adler's Popcorn said:

I'm in the UK, so i just wanna know if this tour is causing a stir in the US or is it looking like they made a mistake playing stadiums this summer? 

I guess its causing a stir, but Im finding the prices too damn high!

Even Im waiting for the european tour and will most prob. go to the London show cause the last time I went to London was when i was 3 years old, so I would love to go there again, but man the airfare would be more than $1500, the hotel for a couple of nights would be $400 to $500, the sightseeing would be around $500 and with the tickets so priced high, I really don't even know if I will even save so much money. 

4 minutes ago, tremolo said:

I'll still try to score a GA/PIT ticket, but I doubt I'll find anything for less than $200 which is as much as I am willing to pay.

Conidering it is below face value, I guess that is gonna be tough :)

2 hours ago, mrw80 said:

Feel the same way. Couldn't afford the seats I really wanted. Settled on some $99 club level seats (philly) that I'm totally happy with. Cannot wait. 

If I was going by myself, I would have gone for those $99 seats too. Since I most likely am taking my girlfriend with me, I had to get the pair which meant I had to go for the cheaper seats.

I also love how Ticketmaster tacked on $50 worth of fees. What should have been $120 was $171 when it was all said and done. Insane.

1 minute ago, tremolo said:

I know. I just don't think it's worth more than that, as much as I like GNR, I've seen incredible shows in the pit for less money. And so far it seems it will be a greatest hits tour... not as exciting for me to make me pay so much for this show, which seems incredibly overpriced.

Maybe there will be a radio contest or something like that... who knows...

True. All shows in Norway and Europe are basically free for all on standing, so the you can fight your way up front. Done it a thousand times, but getting to old :P
Well, I have been waiting for this since 93, so even though the prices are insane, I'm going. Considering I will be flying over from Norway, the ticket price is my least concerning expence :D

My god, those prices are insane, but from.my perspective so is your (us) ticket selling policy. 

Im paying about 50$ for standig (floor) for Iron Maiden. Ok - this market (Croatia) is usually cheaper than Europe but those prices are really from another world...

Also - that US ticket market reminds me of wall street - not getting yourself on a rock show...

These tiered price brackets of the United States are a novelty to me. No wonder it seems like such a complicated process. I've been to many concerts in Britain, including new guns twice, and there has never been more than two price brackets (outside special boxes and vip and things). Generally the policy is first come first served.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Real McCoy said:

Got my tix for Philly this morning. Had to go for the $59 seats because it's all that I could afford, but hey, I'm just happy that I'll be in the stadium!

See ya'all there!

59 dollar tickets in Philly too!

• Like 1