Remember how this board looked this time a year ago?

2015 was an interesting year. Bumblefoot pussying around hinting he was out the band without actually saying it.... DJ officially leaving, everyone thinking Axl had fucked it and the band was done.

Then, Boom....!!!

Bumble and DJ who????

Edited by LA_0013
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

It's funny how a reunion with Slash has been completely out of the question and now it's just happening without explanation lol

Was thinking the same, one year ago alot of people including myself thought GNR where done, Axl retierd and so on.

now.... BOOOM they are back...Slash, Duff and Axl... It's just plain crazy.. No word just out of the blue.

Great times to be a fan for sure:)

1 hour ago, LA_0013 said:

2015 was an interesting year. Bumblefoot pussying around hinting he was out the band without actually saying it.... DJ officially leaving, everyone thinking Axl had fucked it and the band was done.

Then, Boom....!!!

Bumble and DJ who????

Yeah

Actually i think DJ Ashba's departure is better than reuniting with Slash. In fact i wanted DJ to leave more than a reunion lol

He was unbearable

57 minutes ago, Gold top 78 said:

Wasn't it around this time last year Axl was rumoured to be joining Slash ,Duff and Gilby in Argentina for the SMKC gig ? I wonder how close that actually was to happening. 

there is no way that Axl pull out a reunion on an Slash solo band gig

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

Yeah

Actually i think DJ Ashba's departure is better than reuniting with Slash. In fact i wanted DJ to leave more than a reunion lol

He was unbearable

there is no way that Axl pull out a reunion on an Slash solo band gig

I didn't think so either it would've devalued the money going on a reunion as well if they did plus I don't think Slash would've wanted it taking the limelight fom his own band.  They must've been still mending fences around then as well. 

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

It's funny how a reunion with Slash has been completely out of the question and now it's just happening without explanation lol

I still cannot believe it is happening, maybe it is because no interviews or anything have happened yet but it still it feels crazy to say that Slash is in Guns N' Roses right now

I can live with fortus. But the most important thing next to axl is the lead guitarist.

8 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well, Guns N' Roses, unpredictable as always...

I have no clue why People hates DJ N' Chris so much... Anyone could explain?

Because dj ruined the classics, looked like a tool and is a poser. The same moves every fucking night. He is not rock n roll, but corporate rock.

chris is a arrogant twat who added nothing significant to the band but thinks/thought he was somehow important.

• Like 3

I've seen VR (small club in Mpls) when they 1st toured, I (vomit) saw Nu Guns 2-3 times in a 1/2 empty, half asleep (due to 2-3 hour wait) arena, I last saw the real deal back in 1992 (or '91) I can't fucking wait to see the real deal dominate again.  The former/Nu Guns guys are gonna say 'where was this Axl all these years'?  LOL  I have a feeling Axl is gonna just destroy it/dominate it/kill it in Vegas!

7 hours ago, Original said:

I have a feeling Axl is gonna just destroy it/dominate it/kill it in Vegas!

He absolutely needs to do that both nights in Vegas. They need the positive buzz in order to launch/sell a giant tour. All eyes will be on Axl and it will be all on him to kill it.

• Like 3

On 2016-03-25 at 5:35 PM, IncitingChaos said:

A year ago we were demanding the ones with any CD2 songs start leaking them to force the album release...now CD2 is dead

CD2 has always been dead tho, hasn't it? I mean there were no official release dates, no leaks.. hell there wasn't even an album title! 

Anyway, I really like where they're going now with the reunion and all. I just wish Izzy and Steven were involved, but as Jagger sang, you can't always get what you want. 

24 minutes ago, john lennon said:

CD2 has always been dead tho, hasn't it? I mean there were no official release dates, no leaks.. hell there wasn't even an album title! 

Anyway, I really like where they're going now with the reunion and all. I just wish Izzy and Steven were involved, but as Jagger sang, you can't always get what you want. 

Maybe...but a year ago CD2 was the only reason some of us stuck around. 

People are posting every minute on this forum right now. Last year you could go 8 hours without seeing a new post