What are you more excited for - GNR reuniting, or Axl joining AC/DC?

What are you more excited for - GNR reuniting, or Axl joining AC/DC?  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The prospect of Axl/DC is far more exciting to me. The 2006-2014 era of GN'R is my favorite anyways, so a reunion just doesn't have the same impact to me as most.

But my favorite singer joining another of my favorite bands? Big hype.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, liers said:

Acdc. I honestly was happy with previous lineups of GnR so a reunion isn't that exiting. As long as Axl is in GnR I'm happy.

No disrespect intended, as everyone is entitled to like what they like, but I must assume that you either are too young to have experienced the original band or simply didn't become a fan until 1999 or later? I simply can't fathom a fan that experienced the original band having the same opinion.

• Like 2

I love the idea of Axl doing this ACDC thing but i have to go with the Reunion for sure altho i loved Gn'R anyways for years, this reunion is something i never witnessed as i was born a few months before they played their last show in Argentina! So i say show me rock n roll magic!!

27 minutes ago, thunderram said:

No disrespect intended, as everyone is entitled to like what they like, but I must assume that you either are too young to have experienced the original band or simply didn't become a fan until 1999 or later? I simply can't fathom a fan that experienced the original band having the same opinion.

How can anyone prefer the lineup from 2009-2014 over the real GN'R. Crazy! 

although stupid I can understand making a case for the Finck, Bucket & Tommy lineup as they wrote, performed and played a big part in the sound on CD 

• Like 2

Clearly Guns, but it's really cool Axl is gonna help nu AC/DC out.

I think it's a good reason for Axl to prepare for his own tour as well, fronting Guns again with Slash and Duff. A lot of responsibility for him.

If it goes well, it will be a cool little achievement for Axl too. The thought of seeing fuckin' Angus Young with Axl on stage is riveting. This is on top of Axl and Slash after 20 years!

Who would have thunk it? crazy times. And Axl seems to really like AC/DC songs. Slash is a huge fan as well. It's just something I really want to happen without Axl forgetting lyrics. AC/DC is a band with a profound legacy. Without them, Guns would have sounded very different.

I hope Axl says something nice about Brian. Poor fucker. It's always sad when a musician is unable to do what they love the most cause their health is fucked.

Edited by Rovim