April 9th After Party?

Ah man don't :lol:.

At No Trickery I flew home on a Sunday, and I promised myself that I wouldn't get drunk at the Saturday show (I did for Wednesday and Friday's) . That went out the window as soon as I saw @Black Sabbath and I had to endure a 11 hour plane ride from hell with the worst hangover of my life on the Sunday.

I leave Vegas on Sunday this time around too...

• Like 2

Nothing worse than the whole airport situation while hungover.   I have every intention of behaving Friday and Sat so I can enjoy the shows.   *but I know damn well that won't happen.  The little voice in my head will say "drink...just have 1 beer....do it for Axl....Nightrain..." and I'll be off to the races.   

• Like 2

Do you mean early a.m. on 4/9? As in after the 4/8 show? Because I'm definitely down for that! We are staying at Tropicana, and I plan on walking back south toward there after the show. Meaning, I'd like to do some drankin' at NYNY for a few hours to unwind after that fucker Friday night... If anyone else is so inclined...

How do think I feel? I'm going to that show on 4/8 and my wedding on 4/9.... And I will most assuredly tell you, Imma drink! HEAVILY... Just really hoping I can manage to suck in at least one water for every 4 beers or so.. But then the fucking shots are gonna come and even that's gonna fly out the window... Uppers... uppers are the KEY... and then 23 years later you find yourself in a reuniting rock band that time sort of forgot for a bit. It's really a self perpetuating cycle.

11 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

How do think I feel? I'm going to that show on 4/8 and my wedding on 4/9.... And I will most assuredly tell you, Imma drink! HEAVILY... Just really hoping I can manage to suck in at least one water for every 4 beers or so.. But then the fucking shots are gonna come and even that's gonna fly out the window... Uppers... uppers are the KEY... and then 23 years later you find yourself in a reuniting rock band that time sort of forgot for a bit. It's really a self perpetuating cycle.

Dude- I'd like to be getting hammered with you at the show! You're sitting right in front of me you said. But I'm not drinking a single beer before the show, as weird as that is for me to say. (I like to bend my elbow plenty)... Not gonna take a chance of missing ANYTHING due to pissing...

10 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Dude- I'd like to be getting hammered with you at the show! You're sitting right in front of me you said. But I'm not drinking a single beer before the show, as weird as that is for me to say. (I like to bend my elbow plenty)... Not gonna take a chance of missing ANYTHING due to pissing...

Hahaha.. I haven't quite figured that one out yet. Being that it second row I doubt you can just pee on the floor. I seriously thought about looking into one of those bladder bag things with the tube you can piss in, but that seems really lame. Most likely scenario is wait til the Chi-Dem tunes are played... I really don't wanna miss anything either, BUT if I have to miss something... that'd be it. Hopefully the bathrooms are really close. It says there is like a VIP concierge available... at $1259 a ticket is it wrong of me to think that they should accompany us to the bathroom and hold it for me? 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

Hahaha.. I haven't quite figured that one out yet. Being that it second row I doubt you can just pee on the floor. I seriously thought about looking into one of those bladder bag things with the tube you can piss in, but that seems really lame. Most likely scenario is wait til the Chi-Dem tunes are played... I really don't wanna miss anything either, BUT if I have to miss something... that'd be it. Hopefully the bathrooms are really close. It says there is like a VIP concierge available... at $1259 a ticket is it wrong of me to think that they should accompany us to the bathroom and hold it for me? 

Fuck they should provide a gorgeous stripper wearing white gloves to bring us a pot to piss in!

14 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Do you mean early a.m. on 4/9? As in after the 4/8 show? Because I'm definitely down for that! We are staying at Tropicana, and I plan on walking back south toward there after the show. Meaning, I'd like to do some drankin' at NYNY for a few hours to unwind after that fucker Friday night... If anyone else is so inclined...

Im staying at Tropicana too! Are we walking distance from Tmobile arena and NYNY?

Most people here would probably love the Double Down Saloon, over by the Hard Rock.  Check it out one of the nights you're there if you can.  It's probably the shittiest bar I've ever been to in my life.  I have seen some crazy, crazy shit go down at the Hard Rock in some of my prior trips to Vegas.  

Crazy, crazy shit.