Opener for Summer N.A. Tour?

2 hours ago, lenny-vedder said:

God. I hate this celebrity BS:shrugs:

Me too. GN'R was just a bunch of gutter rats on the Sunset Strip and now they've got all this celebrity stuff going on around them. Izzy nailed it in Pretty Tied Up: "Once there was this rock and roll band rollin' down the street. Time went by and it became a JOKE."

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Me too. GN'R was just a bunch of gutter rats on the Sunset Strip and now they've got all this celebrity stuff going on around them. Izzy nailed it in Pretty Tied Up: "Once there was this rock and roll band rollin' down the street. Time went by and it became a JOKE."

Izzy's prediction

11 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/1062500

Seems You can have one with Your name on it!

Nice to see Kylie Jenner is going to get one of these and not someone like, I don't know, me, who took three buses to get to Best Buy the day Chinese Democracy came out and just shelled out almost $600 bucks on tickets. What the fuck. They're really not even available for Nightrain club members? Shame.

10 hours ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Me too. GN'R was just a bunch of gutter rats on the Sunset Strip

That was nearly 30 years ago.  They paid their dues and earned the stardom, respect and every other perk that comes with being a celebrity.  That's the goal for a lot of bands and they reached it.  Guns N' Roses deserve every bit of "good" they fought for as far as I'm concerned.  And if that includes having special jackets printed up for their friends, then well, good.

edit:  The first time I saw one of these jackets in person was while I was waiting at my gate in LAX for Vegas.  Andrei Gollata was on my flight and he was wearing his.  These look badass in real life.

Edited by there is no dana only zool

7 minutes ago, there is no dana only zool said:

That was nearly 30 years ago.  They paid their dues and earned the stardom, respect and every other perk that comes with being a celebrity.  That's the goal for a lot of bands and they reached it.  Guns N' Roses deserve every bit of "good" they fought for as far as I'm concerned.  And if that includes having special jackets printed up for their friends, then well, good.

I find their story amazing and indeed if they didn't blow up into an extremely popular band, I might not even know who they are since they were before my time (born late 1985). But damn I wish they could have held on to that street mentality for a longer period of time. As Axl would say, nothing lasts forever...even cold November Rain. We are lucky to have the footage we do from 1986-1988, but I sure would love to see more. Hopefully there is some in Axl's vault and it eventually gets released. 

I wonder if Kylie Jenner and nur Khan are going to be backstage at ad/dc? 

Makes me sick seeing these twats backstage with their "special coats", hanging around with axl when there's not one pic of slash,

axl and duff together backstage. 

Axl is so far in his bubble he probably isn't even aware that ac/dc fans hate him.