Opener for Summer N.A. Tour?

14 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

think they're implying it's myles kennedy and his band

Did you read the article?   It is implying it was someone in Vegas, the article lists all those that attended in Vegas that are fairly well known.

Im going to imagine there's a list as long as this of others in Vegas as well that aren't as well known.  Vince Neil was there I don't see him listed in the article.

At this point it's all just rumor.  I don't think Myles Kenmedy is a blow you away name like Foo Fighters or Pantera or even Skid Row, but that's just my opinion.

9 hours ago, revisisland29 said:

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-rumored-opening-act/

well this is quite interesting. i have no idea if this has any legitimacy too it, but it gets me thinking for sure

I think alter bridge already had a tour booked so I feel like that would pull Myles.. Sebastian Bach and the foo fighters opening would be pretty sick but, I'll believe it all when I see it all

1 hour ago, Billsfan said:

I think alter bridge already had a tour booked so I feel like that would pull Myles.. Sebastian Bach and the foo fighters opening would be pretty sick but, I'll believe it all when I see it all

alter bridge has dates scheduled same days as guns in different cities- don't think it's SKMC

2 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Did you read the article?   It is implying it was someone in Vegas, the article lists all those that attended in Vegas that are fairly well known.

Im going to imagine there's a list as long as this of others in Vegas as well that aren't as well known.  Vince Neil was there I don't see him listed in the article.

At this point it's all just rumor.  I don't think Myles Kenmedy is a blow you away name like Foo Fighters or Pantera or even Skid Row, but that's just my opinion.

Well, if you did read the article, you would've seen the pictures MSL attached to his final comment. Which would lead one to believe he was implying Myles Kennedy. 

I don't think that's who it will be. And of course there were other notable musicians in attendance. But it's reasonable to draw the conclusion based on the information in the article. 

• Like 1

Pantera will never get back together!! and would not be good without dimebag and with Phill bad press, he is untouchable!!

Foos as someone said are too big!! Maybe a special guest for one show but that would be it. 

Alter bridge i don't think would be a good fit and it not  the late 80s early 90s so a stadium tour with a reunion Skid Row or Sebastian bach would be a awful choice unless they want to spend less money. 

To me in needs to be a big name, maybe Avenged Sevenfold would be a good choice due to them being big but not yet at the next level... 

If they could get Alice in Chains and someone else  then would make it a excellent day to be sipping beer 

4 minutes ago, SSHGUNS said:

Pantera will never get back together!! and would not be good without dimebag and with Phill bad press, he is untouchable!!

Foos as someone said are too big!! Maybe a special guest for one show but that would be it. 

Alter bridge i don't think would be a good fit and it not  the late 80s early 90s so a stadium tour with a reunion Skid Row or Sebastian bach would be a awful choice unless they want to spend less money. 

To me in needs to be a big name, maybe Avenged Sevenfold would be a good choice due to them being big but not yet at the next level... 

If they could get Alice in Chains and someone else  then would make it a excellent day to be sipping beer 

Alice in Chains has a whole slew of dates already scheduled for July.   I imagine if they have an opener at all...it'll be several different openers similar to what the Rolling Stones did last summer.  A few of those were fairly "big names".

Edited by tsinindy

7 minutes ago, nn18 said:

Hahahahha, what's up with the ''hints''?! :facepalm:

opener1.jpg

opener2.jpg

opener3-696x353.jpg

Is this some kind of quiz, so he gave us some hints? :rofl-lol: 

JFK - Kennedy 

That last picture is The Trial of the Lincoln Assassination Conspirators

Kennedy and the Conspirators ?

2 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

JFK - Kennedy 

That last picture is The Trial of the Lincoln Assassination Conspirators

Kennedy and the Conspirators ?

Yes! Yes! Yes! 

Mild salsa= Myles and everything you said!!

mygnr CSI gets the job done once again!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

Alice in Chains has a whole slew of dates already scheduled for July.   I imagine if they have an opener at all...it'll be several different openers similar to what the Rolling Stones did last summer.  A few of those were fairly "big names".

If thats the case then i hope New Jersey show they get someone good!!