Opener for Summer N.A. Tour?

13 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Where did you see this?

Whoops, sorry it was only the Detroit show they cancelled. I read it on Facebook and should have looked at it more. This is what the Alice in Chains Facebook says:  Hey everyone-
There has been a change in plans. We’re still coming to Detroit, but we’re no longer playing at the Freedom Hill Amphitheater. We have some very exciting news to share shortly. Stay tuned for more details soon.

Edited by aubrey1111

Off topic and all that, but I'd love i they had Blues Pills as their opener for the EU-tour. I mean it's not gonna happen or anything, but it would be cool.

49 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

I love alice,but ive seen them open for guns 4 times now. I need sth else. Foo fighters would be insane

Aren't Foo fighters too big tho? 

29 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Maybe they dont care about being too big and are honoured to do it

Also, maybe they'd be getting paid a lot of money for a one hour set.  They certainly aren't embarrassed about making money, they play private corporate gigs all the time.

I saw Buckcherry just announced tour dates? Any of them align with GN'R?

Would absolutely hate it if it was the Foo Fighters. I'm a big Nirvana fan but there isn't a band in the world that I would be any less intrigued about seeing open these shows than the FF.

My dream opener is FNM but that's a long shot.

Realistically out of the known bands I'd say

Buckcherry, Sixx am or Doyle

up and comers 

The Dirty Pearls & Darrow Chemical Company

2 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

I saw Buckcherry just announced tour dates? Any of them align with GN'R?

Would absolutely hate it if it was the Foo Fighters. I'm a big Nirvana fan but there isn't a band in the world that I would be any less intrigued about seeing open these shows than the FF.

My dream opener is FNM but that's a long shot.

Realistically out of the known bands I'd say

Buckcherry, Sixx am or Doyle

up and comers 

The Dirty Pearls & Darrow Chemical Company

No offense man, but personally, if Buck Cherry or Sixx AM were playing in the street, I wouldn't bother to open the blinds. In fact, I'd turn on the vacuum cleaner, blender, and make the smoke detectors go off to drown out any possible music entering my ear canals... Absolute shit music to me... But hey, ✌️...

• Like 4

9 hours ago, aubrey1111 said:

Whoops, sorry it was only the Detroit show they cancelled. I read it on Facebook and should have looked at it more. This is what the Alice in Chains Facebook says:  Hey everyone-
There has been a change in plans. We’re still coming to Detroit, but we’re no longer playing at the Freedom Hill Amphitheater. We have some very exciting news to share shortly. Stay tuned for more details soon.

So this means they are coming to Detroit, to Ford Field, to open for Guns.

12 hours ago, aubrey1111 said:

Also for what it's worth, they have some NJ dates that line up perfectly with the MetLife show if they were to cancel and move the venue 

38 minutes ago, Changes said:

Why do people keep mentioning the foo fighters? They play stadiums in their own right (for some reason). Let's be real 

This. 0 chance the Foo Fighters are opening. 0 chance of Red Hot Chili Peppers opening, too. If they have an opener, it'll probably be Bach again.

12 hours ago, QC GNR 57 said:

So this means they are coming to Detroit, to Ford Field, to open for Guns.

I think it means they are no longer playing the Freedom Hill Ampitheater and have some very exciting news they will release shortly...

i could be wrong though.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

The Re-United Misfits

33yrs to GNR's 23

GUNS N' ROSES/MISFITS CO HEADLINING TOUR

2016 = Best year ever

The End.

I like this much better than Buckcherry or Sixx AM x 1,000,000... The old Evil Elvis & Co would be cool...

Co-headliners though??? Misfits (legends that they may be) would be theaters at best... As a true opener- fuck yeah! I'll vote yes for that...