Opener for Summer N.A. Tour?

^^ All right, let's just stir a little bit more.  The show on the 17th is in New Mexico and the show on the 19th is in Concord, California (North California).  I still don't think that Slash/Myles/Conspirators will be opening on the LA show, because as much as a professional that Myles is, I can't see him doing three shows in three days for two different bands.  Three shows in three day with one band?  Sure, that's fine.  Then again, Slash/Myles/Conspirators is pretty professional.  Even though, they got had no shows this year, they can probably still do a one-off and serve their purpose well.  I personally don't want them to since this should be Alter Bridge's time to make the most of the rare opportunities they get (them opening an amphitheater tour in the states is a pretty big deal for them).

At the very least, I'm probably thinking Myles will see them at Dodgers Stadium on the day off.

Edited by Anguyen92

23 hours ago, tat2d1 said:

They don't need a big name opener. Shows are selling well enough, some sold out, without an opener even being announced. AC/DC didn't have a big name opener on their stadium tour last summer, it was some band called Vintage Trouble. When the Foo Fighters played Wrigley Field last summer they had Urge Overkill, hardly a "big name".

The also had Cheap Trick and Naked Raygun

IT has come to my attention suddenly right now.. WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT QUEEN!!!?? I mean Queen is no longer a major act.. They are barely filling up arenas right now, so they could open for Guns at their stadium tour.. Not that they need any publicity whatsoever but it would be great seeing two of the greatest bands once again in the spotlight again..!! I'm calling it now..Queen! It would be perfect!!

3 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Oh god no 

Read an interview with Slash around 2003 who mentioned he thought they were good, Izzy had played the CD for him.

If you've only heard their first album from 2003 you should check out their latest album 'Last of Our Kind'. It's a really good album

Edited by GibsonLP

11 hours ago, PirateRadio said:

NWA reunion.

Hologram Eric "Eazy Muthaphuckkin E" Wright.

It's time.

This...would be just about perfect.  Though they could really just use Eric's son for the Eazy E parts, I felt he was right on point at Coachella.

3 hours ago, tsinindy said:

This...would be just about perfect.  Though they could really just use Eric's son for the Eazy E parts, I felt he was right on point at Coachella.

wasn't that ice cube's son?

they might be waiting to see which markets are slow selling and grab someone decent to boost ticket sales.

13 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

wasn't that ice cube's son?

they might be waiting to see which markets are slow selling and grab someone decent to boost ticket sales.

Cube's son came out the first night...

Pretty sure Eazy's son came out the second night and performed one song.

1 minute ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Cube's son came out the first night...

Pretty sure Eazy's son came out the second night and performed one song.

ahh, i must have missed that. it would be awesome if they opened for gnr and while i think it's awesome i bet a lot of gnr fans hate rap music.

2 hours ago, BadApples87 said:

Foo Fighters are not an opening act. 
They are a headliner. Not happening.

That's right! I think A7X would do it! They're huge fans of GNR and they've already done shows with Axl and the other GNR.

I just hope it's someone good and not some boring band no one's heard of!  I would rather GNR played alone.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, scooby845 said:

IT has come to my attention suddenly right now.. WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT QUEEN!!!?? I mean Queen is no longer a major act.. They are barely filling up arenas right now, so they could open for Guns at their stadium tour.. Not that they need any publicity whatsoever but it would be great seeing two of the greatest bands once again in the spotlight again..!! I'm calling it now..Queen! It would be perfect!!

I saw Queen at a sold out arena show not even 2 years ago in Detroit. They're still huge, dude