Opener for Summer N.A. Tour?

On April 21, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Jeramy213 said:

Smashing Pumpkins reunion?

(Billy, James, D'arcy, Jimmy)

That would be awesome! One of my other favorite bands of all time. Now that James has played with bully a few times recently it could be. Might be similar to duff joining axl a few years back. Would be great! 

Just now, novemberparadise23 said:

That would be awesome! One of my other favorite bands of all time. Now that James has played with bully a few times recently it could be. Might be similar to duff joining axl a few years back. Would be great! 

Have you ever seen the Pumpkins live?   

33 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Have you ever seen the Pumpkins live?   

Never saw the original lineup live. Only old concert footage. Was still young when they broke up and not in my concert going prime at that point lol Just like I've never seen axl and slash play live together yet. Changing the Axl and slash one in a few months at MetLife and would love to change the original smashing pumpkins too. You see them live? 

Just now, novemberparadise23 said:

Never saw the original lineup live. Only old concert footage. Was still young when they broke up and not in my concert going prime at that point lol Just like I've never seen axl and slash play live together yet. Changing the Axl and slash one in a few months at MetLife and would love to change the original smashing pumpkins too. You see them live? 

Yes...twice unfortunately

Love their music...worst band I've ever seen live...twice.  Very dissapointing indeed.  

Additionally, I doubt a reunited Pumpkins would want to open for anyone.  Would seem they should be headlining, though Billy does love Axl.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2016 at 11:42 AM, Jeramy213 said:

Smashing Pumpkins reunion?

(Billy, James, D'arcy, Jimmy)

I'm honestly not sure Billy would allow himself to be an opening act for a whole tour, maybe just a date or two.

Plus he has been very clear he doesn't want Pumpkins to be a nostalgia act, so any reunion would have to fit whatever plans he has for new music.