Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

16 minutes ago, GunnerOne 84 said:

I remember similar complaints about how they announced the Hammerstein shows in 2006. It was whiny then and it's whiny now. 

And then it also happened after the first Hammerstein shows were announced (Monday and Wednesday shows) and the second set were announced (prior Sunday and Friday shows). 

3 hours ago, MichelleRenee said:

Lots of people on Facebook are still stuck on the whisky as being it. I am not telling them otherwise. I wish the troubadour and the whisky were closer together than they actually are. 

I wouldn't doubt it could be either at this point.  I'm 80-90% sure it's the Troubadour....but if it gets blown out of proportion by fans, I can see them having the Whisky as a backup location. 

2 minutes ago, MichelleRenee said:

Lots of people on Facebook are still stuck on the whisky as being it. I am not telling them otherwise. I wish the troubadour and the whisky were closer together than they actually are. 

Someone mentioned last night they talked to guys in Hollywood Roses and that they said when Adler cancelled the Whisky called them to play and said no secret show. For whatever that's worth  

25 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

I took it as Nightrain. I just joined.

Well they got me too.

Good Luck-- hope to see ya!

It'll be worth it if that's the make or break between scoring tickets.

I could still see them just doing to capitalize on all the secret show buzz and not officially announcing anything... Thus making the membership being a regrettable impulse...

But if that's the case--

I suppose it'll come in handy down the line trying to get tix to San Diego, or if they announce a later LA date.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, doakes said:

Well they got me too.

Good Luck-- hope to see ya!

It'll be worth it if that's the make or break between scoring tickets.

I could still see them just doing to capitalize on all the secret show buzz and not officially announcing anything... Thus making the membership being a regrettable impulse...

But if that's the case--

I suppose it'll come in handy down the line trying to get tix to San Diego, or if they announce a later LA date.

Exactly my thought process. 

10 minutes ago, Evan442 said:

I did, and logged in yesterday.  Today I tried to reset my password though, and it takes you to a reset password screen where it has your username, and you enter the new PW.  After entering the new PW, it says that your username can't be your email address (which is how it used to be, right?)  Thats fine by me…but when I try to change the text in the username box…it doesn't let you!!!  You can't make any changes to it

I haven't got a new password, but I tried to reset mine and the same thing happen. So now I can't login with my previous password and the site doesn't let me reset it. I bought the annual Nightrain membership in January. I hope my membership still works.

Just now, emybdc said:

I haven't got a new password, but I tried to reset mine and the same thing happen. So now I can't login with my previous password and the site doesn't let me reset it. I bought the annual Nightrain membership in January. I hope my membership still works.

Let me know if you hear anything or if they resolve it.  I purchased it in January as well.  It's probably a website error.  I tried calling the number in the help section but was on hold for a few min (while they played Sweet Child O' Mine), but had to get back to work…Im going to try again later.

1 minute ago, Evan442 said:

Let me know if you hear anything or if they resolve it.  I purchased it in January as well.  It's probably a website error.  I tried calling the number in the help section but was on hold for a few min (while they played Sweet Child O' Mine), but had to get back to work…Im going to try again later.

Sure thing!

14 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I just thought about the rumored start time at the Troubadour.  6 pm?  What would be really crazy is that they play an 30-45 min at the Troubadour.  Then about an hour later go on stage at the Whisky......:lol:

I also thought of this theory what if they are playing all three clubs? Roxy-Troub-Whisky. Like 3 songs each. That'd be amazing!!

• Like 1

Just now, tippin said:

Hey guys..I haven't posted here in a long time, but I'm sure some of you will remember a few tidbits that I provided during the whole CD saga. Anyway, spoke to my buddy that worked for Geffen a few years back, and he said the Troubadour show is definitely a go. Also, he heard that the tentative plan is to release tour dates starting tomorrow! Take this with a grain of salt, but just wanted to pass it along. I'm going to head up to LA tomorrow morning (from SD), and hope to check it out. Again, he's been reliable in the past, so I'm gonna roll with it. Tomorrow should be a great day!!

I can't wait for tomorrow!!! I'm not even going but I'm too excited! Hope you guys post pics here and keep us updated on whatever is going on there.

• Like 2

Just now, emybdc said:

I can't wait for tomorrow!!! I'm not even going but I'm too excited! Hope you guys post pics here and keep us updated on whatever is going on there.

Absolutely! I'll be posting all day! Fuckin A, I'm so excited! Just hope I can snag tickets!

2 minutes ago, tippin said:

Hey guys..I haven't posted here in a long time, but I'm sure some of you will remember a few tidbits that I provided during the whole CD saga. Anyway, spoke to my buddy that worked for Geffen a few years back, and he said the Troubadour show is definitely a go. Also, he heard that the tentative plan is to release tour dates starting tomorrow! Take this with a grain of salt, but just wanted to pass it along. I'm going to head up to LA tomorrow morning (from SD), and hope to check it out. Again, he's been reliable in the past, so I'm gonna roll with it. Tomorrow should be a great day!!

That's awesome! I'm also driving north from San Diego, possibly in a few hours or late at night.

It definetly seems the stars are aligning for things to be that way.

4 minutes ago, tippin said:

Confirmed after I posted my theory. Awesome news!

Wow.. Tomorrow could very well be the day we've all been waiting YEARS for. Hard not to get excited.

And worse case scenario, even if it isn't, it's only being put off another week at most. So get excited. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I can't imagine they'd let people who signed up this week buy secret show tickets. Surely they'd reserve that for people with years in the club? I think the maximum you could have is four years in.

my guess is they ain't gonna sell tickets for this show. I think they'll give away tickets for first subscribers or something like that.

Edited by emybdc

2 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I can't imagine they'd let people who signed up this week buy secret show tickets. Surely they'd reserve that for people with years in the club? I think the maximum you could have is four years in.

Why can't you imagine that? Seems quite easy to me.

9 minutes ago, gnr5 said:

I also thought of this theory what if they are playing all three clubs? Roxy-Troub-Whisky. Like 3 songs each. That'd be amazing!!

the time it and effort it takes to set up equipment rules this one out I think

1 minute ago, Martin Riggs said:

Why can't you imagine that? Seems quite easy to me.

It would be a huge reward to those who paid for years to be in the club when all of this wasn't going on. I have no dog in this fight,I am going to Vegas not whatever happens tomorrow. It seems as if a show like this should go to the Senior members of the fan club after the band takes care of their guests which will probably only leave a few hundred tickets for regular folks.