Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, Subtle Signs said:

It would be a huge reward to those who paid for years to be in the club when all of this wasn't going on. I have no dog in this fight,I am going to Vegas not whatever happens tomorrow. It seems as if a show like this should go to the Senior members of the fan club after the band takes care of their guests which will probably only leave a few hundred tickets for regular folks.

Nah, I don't think that's fair at all. Everyone should get the same chance to get the tickets. Maybe lottery or something like that.

6 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Nah, I don't think that's fair at all. Everyone should get the same chance to get the tickets. Maybe lottery or something like that.

Let's assume the bands guest list is 250 people. That leaves 250 tickets for the commoners. Maybe a lottery from the fan club members and people lined up at the door is the way to go with a one ticket limit per person and photo ID required. No matter what they do not everyone will be happy obviously. 

3 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

My "gut" is telling me we will be getting both a show tomorrow as well as the full details of the summer tour which includes dates and ticket prices. 

On April Fool's Day. Given the history of this band, that seems very appropriate! :lol:

I have just read the entire thread, I love how this has gone from speculation to seriously happening. I 'm thinking some of you should consider a future in unsolved crimes devision.?

I find it really odd that Marc Canter has disappeared, I jokingly posted that the warm up should be at the Kibitz rooms. Not making that as a real  suggestion at all.  Has Marc posted recently? I wondered his thoughts on all of this, I'm assuming he has some information, but I don't want to message directly if a lot of others already have.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

Have a few buddies in bands in LA and was told it is happening at the Troubadour tomorrow night with wristbands being given out at a different place 

That's interesting. I wish I could be in several places at one time!

2 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

Have a few buddies in bands in LA and was told it is happening at the Troubadour tomorrow night with wristbands being given out at a different place 

Given Adler's cancellation, seems very likely he will be part of this show. Big question is will Izzy be there? If he is part of this gig, then it's the Holy Grail for GN'R fans and I hope like hell they record it for a Blu-ray release.

3 minutes ago, Chuerta86 said:

I'm sure they have no idea about GnR performing but it does confirm that this entity really has nothing to do with the show tomorrow as many speculated at first.

What I meat is they probably don't know if this other Girl Rock School is real or not. 

• Like 1