Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

if it wasn't anounced how do they already have tickets? and is the scalper in such a rush to sell when he could get $20 gran when it is announced?

Unless he has Girls Rock tickets but there is no Girls Rock right?

If as suspected the vast majority of tickets are for people with inside connections, then this would have to be an insider of some kind. Possibly a total hoax/scam of course. 

I've heard a rumor that they will be selling tickets at the old Tower Records tomorrow morning. No idea how credible it is.

Also spoke to somebody VERY credible who said it's happening but that Axl could change his mind at any time if he gets jumpy about it. I guess we knew that all along but we'll see what happens. 

1 minute ago, Original said:

I have some ocean front property to sell too.  And when in Vegas I will have some sand to sell.  

I've got a bridge by my place, lemmie tell ya, best bridge you're ever gonna find.

Cash deals only.  Come alone.

3 hours ago, AncientEvil80 said:

Oh, believe me, I will stay home. The boat has been missed - and that was June 1985 till first half of 1988. 

And I'm not bitching. I have a smile on my face. 

I'm entertained by all that's happening (or not), but that's it. 

Another great new user! Gtfo lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MichelleRenee said:

Here you go.

image.jpg

here was the rest of it in text (copy & paste) after the cutoff..

Let me be upfront here about replies:

*** Emails that don't provide the above info will be ignored. Emails looking to name your own price or bargain will be ignored. Emails asking if I still have the tickets will be ignored. Emails that simply ask how I got the tickets or if I can get additional tickets will be ignored. ***

Rest assured these tickets are legitimate and you'll be able to see and confirm that for yourself well ahead of time. And yes, I will be attending the show as well.

*** IF YOU'RE READING THIS AD, I STILL HAVE THE TICKETS. THE AD WILL BE DELETED ONCE SOLD. ***

I would negotiate to hire an off duty cop (cause to have $5K you can afford it) and that guy would be with the cop until I get in door and confirm its GnR.  If not I get money back.  Or put money in some escrow account.  

Remember that David Lee Roth was going to play with his original solo band (Steve Vai, Billy Sheehan) at a surprise gig in LA a few months ago at Lucky Strike Live, and the fire marshall had to shut it down because there were so many people:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/david-lee-roths-reunion-with-his-eat-em-and-smile-band-canceled-at-last-minute-by-fire-marshal/

Same thing could happen tomorrow

Just now, TheSeeker said:

Remember that David Lee Roth was going to play with his original solo band (Steve Vai, Billy Sheehan) at a surprise gig in LA a few months ago at Lucky Strike Live, and the fire marshall had to shut it down because there were so many people:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/david-lee-roths-reunion-with-his-eat-em-and-smile-band-canceled-at-last-minute-by-fire-marshal/

Same thing could happen tomorrow

I do have a feeling this show will either be canceled, moved or be at a different venue to begin with. GNR has to know people will be trying to get there 

1 minute ago, KiernanProud said:

I do have a feeling this show will either be canceled, moved or be at a different venue to begin with. GNR has to know people will be trying to get there 

It helps when you have top notch security. GNR will be fine

18 minutes ago, xfreekx said:

I've heard a rumor that they will be selling tickets at the old Tower Records tomorrow morning. No idea how credible it is.

Also spoke to somebody VERY credible who said it's happening but that Axl could change his mind at any time if he gets jumpy about it. I guess we knew that all along but we'll see what happens. 

Sounds like a typical GN'R gig. Axl gonna be predictably unpredictable all the way to his own funeral. :lol:

39 minutes ago, ndombros said:

Another craigslist ad. sounds phony to me-esp since the other said troubador

image.png

yeah, this guy is definitely reaching big time. he obviously copied the original guy's post. he even used the same "$2K+" number for a sales price if it's indeed GNR. and yet he can't even spell The Whisky properly.

the first guy might or might not be real, but his post does sound a lot more authentic than this guy's. honestly, 5 grand for two tickets is not outrageous when you think about Floor Pit seats for Vegas going for far more.

ah well, we'll see.