Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Regardless of whether this actually happens or not, how cool is all of this?

Just a few months ago, the thought if these guys even being on a room together seemed remote. Now we're talking secret shows and world tours.

I'm just gonna sit here on my little island on the other side of the world and wish I was over there  to experience all this first hand. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, wrecthed said:

Well im curious if they are tickets you can buy online or have to buy at the venue or be in LA. I live a little over a hour away. If they are online I would think they would sellout in 15 seconds

UPDATE:  I'm hearing that the tickets go on sale at the PALLADIUM at 12pm so thats where you need to be. 

Then there is a press conf at Tower records at 5pm.  SHow at troub at 10pm

From the same guy on htgth

Holy shit this is getting crazy exciting. Man I wished in LA. I love the idea of the Tower Records thing - it's awesome. If I were anywhere vaguely near LA right now I would be running around trying to find out where I need to be!

Is any one already out there / is there any buzz going on on the streets already? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

is it just me, or does that washout background on the april fools thing at the website look like each band member?

maybe it will fade in over time to show the band members

Maybe I'm just seeing things cause it's 4 am but that looks like slashs hat  

image.png

Edited by KiernanProud
  • Like 1

Just now, KiernanProud said:

Holy crap. Maybe I'm just seeing things cause it's 4 am but that clearly looks like slashs hat right 

image.png

That was my first thought too.

glad to see im not the only one up at 4am btw :) im not sleeping for the next few days and I don't care!

• Like 2