Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

59 minutes ago, The Black said:

Well I guess thats perfect for Us....

Anything for Them? 

Heck, for Them This Reunion brings back memories to when everything started... When They are Young, wild N' naive... Didnt care about everything but music. Before famous... break up.. N' now reunion..

I haven't posted here in 5 years. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

I'm seriously losing my mind. April Fools or not.

And I envy all you sons of bitches that will be on Sunset Strip tonight assuming shit goes down. And don't forget to take your >10 MP camera phones with you.

• Like 2

This is brilliant! You can shove your press releases and interviews, I love all the cryptic teases and rumours. Bravo to Axl/the band for building the hype. Wouldn't want it any other way.

Massive envy to anyone able to get to LA. I'd be there in a heartbeat if a £500 air fair wasn't in my way.

3 minutes ago, rocco said:

Those shirts HAVE to be bootleg shirts, the Hashtag is missing and on the front it says April Fool's with an apostrophe...

Maybe that's part of the joke. Who knows what's gonna happen tonight, but it's definitely the most exciting time to be a GnR fan since I don't know when.

Edited by slash97

13 minutes ago, Gibbo 27 said:

This is the scene outside TOWER RECORDS

12439170_208882452817963_158755683687492

So what's actually happening at tower records? these people are all outside because theres rumors of a press conference and people have been seen setting stuff up there and thats it?

Man i wish i could be there