Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

8 minutes ago, gunners fan said:

IF they are playing the Troubadour, the trucks should start arriving soon....its 4:53 am in LA now....say around 8-9 am...

Once that starts, well then we know its on......

Then the question remains.....full on power amp show or acoustic?

Small acoustic set with Duff, Slash n Axl. Gotta leave a little mystery for Vegas???

4 minutes ago, AncientEvil80 said:

That's a little bit too concentrated into one single location though. That would be a waste..

But hey, this is GNR we're talking about after all....

True. I wouldn't rule out a press conference or anything but I have to say I do doubt that tour tickets will go on sale today. There's just no way that they give zero notice for a major tour's on sale dates/times.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

im about to die here!!!! Guys, what time is it in L.A. right now? Is it the night over there?

are these pics from last night or now???

Its 5 o'clock in the morning. So these pics are fresher as the newest release of the la times.

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

Small acoustic set with Duff, Slash n Axl. Gotta leave a little mystery for Vegas???

I'd fucking love that!

That would make everyone happy, the LA folks would witness history and we wouldn't be spoiled before traveling the world to come see them next week.

Tower records no longer operates any more, so I can't them using that building as a retailer just for the tickets to the tour. Definitely something happening there other then ticket sales. And ofcourse given the history guns has with tower and troubadour, we know exactly what's gonna happen in a few hours

Gnfnr 

I bit the damn bullet and bought the Nighttrain membership. I'll be on the road for 6 hours today, if something happens as far as ticket sales someone please direct message me. 

Edited by cooker
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, action said:

I'm picking up "good vibrations". that "not in this lifetime" banner is brilliant. it proves that Axl is going into this naturally, and has a great sense of self-relativism. that's the ONE thing this whole event desperately needs. this isn't going to be a mere cash grab. they are friends again and goofing around.

fuck. I try to imagine the electricity  when they will first come on stage and I just can't. Axl is an emotional person. I feel there will be some man-tears incoming

Definitely. If He is really get along with Slash now I guess the most happy one would be Axl

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Definitely. If He is really get along with Slash now I guess the most happy one would be Axl

No way they do small shows like this if they weren't getting along.  That's the really cool part.  All those rumors of them not being on great terms seem like total bs right now. 

• Like 2