Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Ladies and gentlemen - the months of silence have truly been worth it. The excitement the past week has been and continues to be incredible. It truly does seem that this was the plan all along. By this time tomorrow we'll have photos and videos of Axl, Slash, and Duff together in 2016.

• Like 1

there are no Los Angeles shows scheduled, so what kind of tickets are going to go on sale today in Los Angeles, if it is for the club show I am guessing there are only going to be a handful of them and not enough to advertise about

9 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Strong rumor is that tour tickets will go on sale at the palladium at noon, followed by a press conference at tower records at 5pm, then a show at the troub at 10pm

Holly shit... No word on the cost yet? Im just a poor college student lol ... So the tickets for the tour or the LA show??? Fuck Im gonna have to go down there if theres at least a press conference with them

Thankfully  im out tonight, by the the time i get home, hopefully got a press conference to watch.... So exciting!!!! Think this music video describes in words how im feeling inside....

EVERYONE!!!!! 

2 minutes ago, slash97 said:

If you think what's happening at the moment is crazy, wait until later tonight. This forum will probably experience multiple crashes. Hopefully the mods are ready for the madness.

Us mods are going to have nothing to do here soon!  I think this may be a first here, a GNR love in based on all kinds of strange happenings!  Yes we have plans in place for the influx of visitors, hopefully that holds up :)

9 minutes ago, k12 said:

there are no Los Angeles shows scheduled, so what kind of tickets are going to go on sale today in Los Angeles, if it is for the club show I am guessing there are only going to be a handful of them and not enough to advertise about

There's an awful lot of reference to the gunsnroses.com website on this new signage.

Best guess is that all those floating shows announced in the video last week will go on sale today at gnr.com and that's (at least part of) the announcement / whatever the hell is going on....

1 minute ago, slash97 said:

If you think what's happening at the moment is crazy, wait until later tonight. This forum will probably experience multiple crashes. Hopefully the mods are ready for the madness.

My connection sucks for live stream now I will have to deal with that..... Fuck! 

All I need is just a little patience~

Fuck that!