Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

6 minutes ago, fumardude said:

Holly shit... No word on the cost yet? Im just a poor college student lol ... So the tickets for the tour or the LA show??? Fuck Im gonna have to go down there if theres at least a press conference with them

Apply for, aquire, and use a credit card for this shit.   :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

It's really cool that the band is actually doing something with this opportunity rather than just half-ass it as usual. Not the direction I would mostly have preferred, but what is happening now I can enjoy :)

I was relatively frustrated with the lack of promotion up until about a week ago. I can safely say I was wrong and they are doing a great job.

It's almost like professionals know more than I do about this sort of thing. Weird. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Us mods are going to have nothing to do here soon!  I think this may be a first here, a GNR love in based on all kinds of strange happenings!  Yes we have plans in place for the influx of visitors, hopefully that holds up :)

What time does the love in start? Hi, I'm here for the gang-bang..:headbang:

1 minute ago, challenger70rt said:

Rubbers are being handed out at Tower Records today ;)

1 minute ago, challenger70rt said:

Rubbers are being handed out at Tower Records today ;)

My guess is that a Nightrain pre-sale for the US Tour is today. Followed by general on-sale tomorrow.

If Axl's voice isn't up to scratch, they can at least sell the tickets in advance without the general public really knowing. Here's hoping he comes out roaring though!

Fernando told someone in line at Tower Records 1 ticket per person, so it sounds like the tickets will be sold there.  There are also people standing in line at Tower records who are "in the biz" so to speak...so if you're in LA I would go there, not that Palladium.

3 minutes ago, BillBailey78 said:

Interesting that the original Vegas promos where they said something along the lines of Vegas being the first band you could see the band have been edited to remove that part. 

really? what are you looking at? on this page http://www.axs.com/events/306249/guns-n-roses-tickets  it is still showing the " the band has now confirmed the very first place the world can see their historical return will be on the Las Vegas Strip"

but I am sure on a more official page they are trying to do away with the false advertising they have been promoting

3 minutes ago, BillBailey78 said:

Interesting that the original Vegas promos where they said something along the lines of Vegas being the first time you could see the band have been edited to remove that part. 

No they haven't...this is what the page says now...I just took screen shot, look at the time.  

image.jpg

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

It's getting late...
I can't stop thinkin'
Thinking 'bout sinkin'
Sinkin' down into my bed
I call my mother
She's just a cunt now
She said I'm sick in the head
She said you ain't special
So who you foolin'
Don't try ta give me a line
But I can't stop thinkin' 'bout
seein' ya one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect for next remix album.

Call Axl now!

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Sorry man, I have actually been working today :D What was it about?

Something big is happening today. We don't know exactly what is happening, but we have a fair idea.

Tower Records is being plastered with GN'R imagery and people are working on shit inside. There are rumours that it will host a press conference or even a roof-top show. Tickets will likely be sold there.

A sign saying 'not in this lifetime' has been put up at the Troubador.

There are more rumours regarding the Palladium, but i'm not sure on the specifics.

Either way, today will be a good day to be a GN'R fan.

What if, in this new world of GnR alternate reality, that all this Nightrain biz with the password/ user id snafu, is all planned too? Only prior members who received the emailed password will have access to stream whatever the fuck goes on in LA tonight??? :wow:

I love that I'm off on Fridays. I'm gonna get properly hammered this afternoon & see what transpires... 

7 minutes ago, BillBailey78 said:

Interesting that the original Vegas promos where they said something along the lines of Vegas being the first time you could see the band have been edited to remove that part. 

Today, I'm genuinely happy as a GnR fan but I wouldn't mind suing AXS for that bullshit...

7 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Fernando told someone in line at Tower Records 1 ticket per person, so it sounds like the tickets will be sold there.  There are also people standing in line at Tower records who are "in the biz" so to speak...so if you're in LA I would go there, not that Palladium.

Wait, why is Fernando in charge of the Girl Rock show? :lol:

• Like 3