Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Just now, Live Like a Suicide said:

Something big is happening today. We don't know exactly what is happening, but we have a fair idea.

Tower Records is being plastered with GN'R imagery and people are working on shit inside. There are rumours that it will host a press conference or even a roof-top show. Tickets will likely be sold there.

A sign saying 'not in this lifetime' has been put up at the Troubador.

There are more rumours regarding the Palladium, but i'm not sure on the specifics.

Either way, today will be a good day to be a GN'R fan.

I know all this, actually. I was more curious about why GN'R is wondering whether we have been fooled today, but I guess it is just a meta-joke about all that is happening.

2 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Today, I'm genuinely happy as a GnR fan but I wouldn't mind suing AXS for that bullshit...

I don't mind. I am still happy to go to Vegas, it will still be insane and the first big show.. Just ticked that I think that was part of the reason they justified the ridiculous prices they rapes us with.

2 minutes ago, The Black said:

I'd sue AXS to oblivion if I could, absolute piss-poor service.

It sounds like most people were less than satisfied with their service, even down to the strange method of not emailing all e-tickets at one time and so on. Thankfully they aren't handling the tour proper.

Get in the ring! This is so cool, I've been a member of this board for 14 years now. The majority of it has been silence and pain, and I wish those year shall never return again. I wish that they will stay on track, do cool things and be the real GnR again. 

I tip my hat to all you hard-core mygnr-members that have stuck this saga thru'. Today. Today we get the gran prize.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, cold_as_ice said:

Can anybody confirm if this is in fact the inside of Tower Records?

If you go to the Instagram page of the original poster (instagram.com/whitepie) that still is from a video he posted where he says he is working on a project and it is location tagged as Tower Records.

11 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I know all this, actually. I was more curious about why GN'R is wondering whether we have been fooled today, but I guess it is just a meta-joke about all that is happening.

Well, fuck. Sorry if i came off as an asshole, lol.

I think it's just something to build hype. In reality, there are many rumours going around, and it is likely we will be fooled by some of them. Still, something is up, so at least we know today won't be completely uneventful.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Amazing, love the excitement in this thread. Anything I have ever said about  GNR's PR, I take back in bucket loads. just goes to show all I needed was a little patience.

A little patience??

• Like 1