Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Damn, this is pretty exciting! It's like those Hammersmith shows in 2006 (that's ten years ago, WHAT?!!).

Only this is more exciting because of Duff and Slash. It's really happening, isn't it? Here's hoping for good quality youtube-videos!

I guess now we know why nobody was talking at all, including Slash/Duff who are usually very talkative with the media. This shit wouldn't be anywhere near as fun if they did the typical press conference and announcement like so many other bands. Funny that the quiet one Izzy has been more talkative than anyone. Makes me think his part of it is a giant ruse and he's in on this deal. Either that or he legitimately is lashing out in the media.

Was the rose found just in some random place in LA?

Because if those things are the tickets to get in and see the band tonight, there's going to be a new round of LA riots to try and claim one of those

Just now, GNRfan2008 said:

I guess now we know why nobody was talking at all, including Slash/Duff who are usually very talkative with the media. This shit wouldn't be anywhere near as fun if they did the typical press conference and announcement like so many other bands. Funny that the quiet one Izzy has been more talkative than anyone. Makes me think his part of it is a giant ruse and he's in on this deal. Either that or he legitimately is lashing out in the media.

Remember Someone saw He posted You owe Me one, Bro @AxlRose I guess thats for this Event

2 minutes ago, jekylhyde said:

Damn, this is pretty exciting! It's like those Hammersmith shows in 2006 (that's ten years ago, WHAT?!!).

Only this is more exciting because of Duff and Slash. It's really happening, isn't it? Here's hoping for good quality youtube-videos!

Same here! It's also ironic that today 8 years ago was when VR announced they would be looking for a new singer lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Who posted this? When?

Izzy posted it. Its His early tweets. Delete it soon after posted. One Person manage to see it. Im not sure if its true though, but if its true then that makes sense. Wonder probably Izzy involved somehow

Edited by SerenityScorp