Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

3 minutes ago, RnT said:

Wondering: Why doing this on april´s fools, not the day after? Any chance to be a big joke?? 

They've sold like 35,000 tickets to 2 sold out, high dollar, people flying in from other countries concerts in Vegas next weekend.  They just announced a fuckin North American stadium tour.  Most of the people at the show slept out doors to get in, they made up a shitload of merch, and they unveiled a museum.  I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this show is happening.

Edited by Saltzy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, RnT said:

Wondering: Why doing this on april´s fools, not the day after? Any chance to be a big joke?? 

Axl is Axl, so anything can happen, but at this point it's safe to say that it's happening.

On a side note, I would LOL so hard if they'd sell any #Ashba$wag merch just to fuck with the fans. :D 

Also, how in the fuck did they keep a mobile GnR museum a secret?  I mean, seriously.  How does one go about keeping a mobile museum that must have taken at least a few months to put together a complete secret. 

Edited by Saltzy

I guess that mother goose is A OK with the cash grab after all. Loving that backbone!!! As AC/DC say Money talks.

Regardless.... even pitman can't ruin the show(s). But, I hold out hope that, the 2nd keyboard is Teddy Zig Zags :D

Very jealous of all who have tickets! I gotta say gnr have actually hyped this reunion quite well, and I was one of the many saying they had messed it up.