Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Opening song will be "It's So Easy" and I will go out on a limb that this show will play on the nostalgiac theme. I think if you want a show to compare this one to it will be The Ritz show. I think they are gonna come out breathing fire with a "molotov cocktail and a match to go"....

3 minutes ago, HubbaBubba said:

Yeah I think somebody was saying that they should've sold the troub tickets through the fanclub. It does seem a little frustrating that the main prerequisite for being at the show is living in LA. It's the guys who have moderated and supported forums like this one for the last 15-20 years who should be in that club tonight.  

Didn't they sell around 250 tickets to the public? The other 250 would have been reserved for people who the band wants to have there.

The event is a small one in LA, so it makes sense to restrict it somewhat. You don't want people from overseas purchasing a ticket to an even they can't realistically attend and then scalping it. If Guns N' Roses thought the moderators here deserved a place in the venue, then they would have been reserved.

8 minutes ago, HubbaBubba said:

Yeah I think somebody was saying that they should've sold the troub tickets through the fanclub. It does seem a little frustrating that the main prerequisite for being at the show is living in LA. It's the guys who have moderated and supported forums like this one for the last 15-20 years who should be in that club tonight.  

I can't agree. Those people camping out were free advertisement for the band. The way they are rolling out news is getting major publicity for GNR.

If they offered up Nightrain members and we scooped 'em online and showed up, it wouldn't have been this all day extravaganza to kick off the tourdate announcement.

18 minutes ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

So much memorabilia and rare, interesting GNR-related shit. Looks like a die-hard fan's paradise.

Too bad none of us are actually there... And already bought tickets for Vegas.

it would be awesome if they can have this museum in Vegas

5 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I just hope someone cheeks a phone in and captures some awesome footage at the Troubador..

it will happen.....without a doubt....2016....foolish of them to think otherwise..

they should let all phones in......embrace the tech.....grow new fans...

i was with my son today playing hockey and some kid walk by blasting pc on his beats.......good on him,

1 minute ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

THERE ARE 2 KEYBOARDS ON STAGE.

why?

if the Capacity in the Troubadour is 500, I am willing bet there are going to be at least 600 people in the building, I am sure they are hoping the Fire Department is not going to make a head count, than again if that is going to happen the 1st show could be in Vegas

1 minute ago, gunners fan said:

it will happen.....without a doubt....2016....foolish of them to think otherwise..

they should let all phones in......embrace the tech.....grow new fans...

i was with my son today playing hockey and some kid walk by blasting pc on his beats.......good on him,

why?

How could I possibly know why? Most likely for Dizzy and Chris.

12 minutes ago, HubbaBubba said:

That's nice of your to say, but it's an impossible endeavour to get tickets to those who "most deserve" them.  And I'd probably have to argue that myself deserves any more consideration than those who contribute to this or other forums by other means (financial support, active participation, insightful posts, sharing of information, reporting reviews, etc.).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

Craigslist L.A. blowing up now. that guy who was selling 2 for $8,000 sold one and now only has 1 left for $4K.

a couple other sellers asking for $2,000 each but who knows if they're real.

and there's a desperate buyer offering $6,000 for one ticket.. WOW

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/search/tix?query=guns+roses+troubadour&sort=date

Take me down to the scalpers paradise city....

disgusting

4 minutes ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

The right side of the stage.

21c8cpl.jpg

Everyone seen it now?

Unfortunately yes... At least Slash and co put their foot down about the stupid keyboard stand... Hopefully during the bigger shows the shove him behind Slash's stacks.

Edited by Tom2112
spelling