Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Mod note.  If you find one of your posts removed, it's likely done so to help keep things as uncluttered as possible.  Occasionally someone will ask a question and five people will respond with the same answer.  We'll like remove similar posts to help keep things as lean as possible.  

Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

definitely some of them will be upstairs along the railings, but upstairs doesn't hold more than around 50 people comfortably.

Security said only blue wristbands get downstairs. Vips are upstairs or i guess back stage

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Thank You, thank you, thank you....!

No probs, man:lol:

Axl's voice (that screaming part) reminds me of his 2006 voice... of course you can't judge by this few seconds, but iT's REALLY close to 2006 voice, imho

I'm so fucking pumped right now....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

On a scale of 2002-2010 how much rasp do you guys think will be in the Troubadour tonight? :P

He seems to sound best when he isn't out of breath from running around all night.. considering the tiny stage, I reckon he'll sound killer. 

3 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Plan.....we need to take a donation to pay the door man to keep that door open all night when show is going on...AND someone needs to periscope that shit from right outside the door.

Let's do it. Paypal friends and family.  Who''s out in LA with about $200 cash in their pocket?

1 minute ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

It's like Bigfoot. This is the first known recording of Axl and Slash playing together in over 20 years. We have just witnessed history people 

Haha that video of the Troubadour is just like "Patterson/Gimlin" video

What was it we really saw? :lol:

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Plan.....we need to take a donation to pay the door man to keep that door open all night when show is going on...AND someone needs to periscope that shit from right outside the door.

We should give that guy with the box on his shoulders a medal and a cookie

That's why we were able to hear that scream....